MVA - Callaway

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
On Point Lookout Road, in the area of the Holy Faith Church. Single vehicle into the tree.

1701; Ambulance 69 on the scene, advising of further momentarily.
1703; 20675 Point Lookout Road is the actual address.
1704; One patient.
1707; Advising a door pop is going to be needed, patient is still in the vehicle.
1708; Those wishing for a better locator: Cross streets of Mom & Pop Lane & Walk This Way
1710; Requesting a medic unit and a helo. Category C Flyout
1714; Command reporting the patient is being combative. May be a non-flyout.
1718; Priority 2, Category C flyout
1718; LZ will be at the Kings Christian Academy Parking Lot
1719; Trooper 7 already in the air, approx 10 minutes or less
1724; Trooper 7 approx 7 minutes out
1735; Trooper 7 on the ground
1751; Ambulances clearing the scene.

Last edited:

NTNG

You forgot to mention our Uber-professional EOC :sarcasm:dispatcher cutting off the Officer on -69 in mid sentance, to switch them to a tac channel. Those folks in the EOC seem to have a superiorority complex something fierce. They forget they are the ONLY paid members of the SMC Fire-EMS system.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Any updates, pictures, names or what not on this story? I was questioned about whether or not this was a guy I work with... Thus, is why I am curious.. I didn't see anything on the baynet...

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Any updates, pictures, names or what not on this story? I was questioned about whether or not this was a guy I work with... Thus, is why I am curious.. I didn't see anything on the baynet...

not seeing anything on Leonardtown fire dept. either

keekee

I'm not certain, but I think ambulance 69 would be Valley Lee, not Leonardtown.
Right, Company 6 - Valley Lee?

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
You forgot to mention our Uber-professional EOC :sarcasm:dispatcher cutting off the Officer on -69 in mid sentance, to switch them to a tac channel. Those folks in the EOC seem to have a superiorority complex something fierce. They forget they are the ONLY paid members of the SMC Fire-EMS system.

To be the devil's advocate, the OIC on 6-9 was a tad bit too excited. They were also putting out a PI in Hollywood. If I'm not mistaken, he's a line officer on the rescue side at 6 and he was repeating what Command was saying. For example, one of the EMT's had requested that Command start a medic unit and helo. I'm assuming command was F2F with the person, and he relayed that too Fireboard. The OIC on 6-9 then says the same thing. The dispatcher that was on the TAC channel is always professional though. That does get on dispatchs nerves. However, your right, the guy that did that has a track record of being improfessionally impatient (the dispatcher)

And yes, it'd be Valley Lee, not Leonardtown.

NTNG

To be the devil's advocate, the OIC on 6-9 was a tad bit too excited. They were also putting out a PI in Hollywood. If I'm not mistaken, he's a line officer on the rescue side at 6 and he was repeating what Command was saying. For example, one of the EMT's had requested that Command start a medic unit and helo. I'm assuming command was F2F with the person, and he relayed that too Fireboard. The OIC on 6-9 then says the same thing. The dispatcher that was on the TAC channel is always professional though. That does get on dispatchs nerves. However, your right, the guy that did that has a track record of being improfessionally impatient (the dispatcher)

And yes, it'd be Valley Lee, not Leonardtown.

I agree, sometimes that individual on -69 gets a little excited, and perhaps long winded. Thanks for pointing out the one individuals "track record" everyone knows of it, but yet it seems to continue, along with his known disdain for certain crews, from certain areas.

He forgets we're all vollys, even though he is one himself...

OK, off the soap box now!

Thanks!