Great White Huntr

I am the Great White Huntr!

I have gone hunting 2 times this year. First time out I got a 4 point 110 lb. buck. Second time out I got an 8 point 115 lb. buck! Pictures of deer #2 to follow. I am done deer hunting for the year, unless Bulldawg wants to take me on his property, or my buddy decides to hunt in Calvert Co.

Hey Bulldawg, when are you taking me duck hunting?

Picture of my 8 pointer

Attachments

• steve_s8pt.jpg
    steve_s8pt.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 194

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'm not sure what's funnier ... that you are posting this in more than one place or the spent look on your face in that pic :lol: :wink:

Congrats on the buck ... :clap: but Sxy's was bigger. :ohwell:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by PFgal
Awesome!! Huntr...you look like a total beast in that picture!

he's such a modern day huntr too ... what, with the cell phone on his hip and all. :lol:

Originally posted by crabcake
he's such a modern day huntr too ... what, with the cell phone on his hip and all. :lol:
:biteme: You keep making comments like that, and see if I give you a ride home again beotch!

Congrats on the buck ... :clap: but Sxy's was bigger. :ohwell:
Yes, hers was bigger. If it weren't for the amish that woulda shot this one if I hadn't, I kinda wish I had passed it up and let it get a year or 2 older. It woulda been a monster in a couple of years. Oh well. It will be mighty tasty anyway!

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by huntr1
Yes, hers was bigger. If it weren't for the amish that woulda shot this one if I hadn't, I kinda wish I had passed it up and let it get a year or 2 older. It woulda been a monster in a couple of years. Oh well. It will be mighty tasty anyway!
Nice buck, and yes, you should of passed him up. He'd of made a great buck next year and probably P&Y by his 4th/5th year. My guess is he is only a 2nd year buck. Pretty low body weight and thin beam on his rack. You can tell he has good genes, and with the bumper grain crop that we had this year, you can tell he was eating well by his rack. I passed up an 8 pointer about that size on sat morning. Shot a 130 lb spike yesterday morning.

As for duck hunting, get your stamps. I plan to do a lot of black head hunting on the Potomac in the late season. Just need to get the blind put on the boat sometime next weekend.

h2ofowler

nice buck :cheers: I have had no luck so far but, I'm just up the street from you, maybe his brother will wander my way.

L8DNRED

I'm not sure what's funnier ... that you are posting this in more than one place or the spent look on your face in that pic :lol: :wink:
He's got this whole "Come hither and tackle me, baby" look. :lol:

BTW - nice buck, Huntr. :clap:

Originally posted by L8DNRED
He's got this whole "Come hither and tackle me, baby" look. :lol:

BTW - nice buck, Huntr. :clap:
Why thank you Oh Great white Huntress, a.k.a. Buck Mistress.