Need some updates

wagondriver1

Anyone have information on a crash last night on 234.I get Maryland News Alert on my phone but just said a Crash with people trapped. Also anyone know what was happening Wicomico Shores this morning sometime after 7???? Thanks

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Anyone have information on a crash last night on 234.I get Maryland News Alert on my phone but just said a Crash with people trapped. Also anyone know what was happening Wicomico Shores this morning sometime after 7???? Thanks

Maryland News Alert, how do you sign up for that?

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Any more information as to the location on 234? Nothing from the Seventh or Leonardtown, so I'm only assuming it was further north. Haven't talked to anybody from the Deuce either. Charles side?

ShyOne

A car did not stop for the stop sign coming off of Thompson's Corner Road onto Rt 234. The vehicle was deep into the woods with at least one passenger in the car. Called for 2 sets of jaws for life. They were checking on the helo. That's the last that I heard, sorry I didn't listen any further.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
A car did not stop for the stop sign coming off of Thompson's Corner Road onto Rt 234. The vehicle was deep into the woods with at least one passenger in the car. Called for 2 sets of jaws for life. They were checking on the helo. That's the last that I heard, sorry I didn't listen any further.

That's what I heard. I was in and out of sleep and heard something about 'we're in the woods and we need another tool.' Just kinda figured it might've been a brush fire or something, so I didn't pay attention.