Search Party - California

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
In the area of St Andrews Church Road and Old St. Andrews Church Road. I didn't catch the specifics. Will update accordingly.

1928; 92 on Old St. Andrews Church Rd, ATL
1928; Caller is near the powerlines on Old St. Andrews Church, advises he can see the road but due to it being dark, he can't see his way out.
1929; Ascertaining on whether or not to start Trooper 7; Chief 3B advises to wait a few moments to see if 92 can find them on the ground
1930; Engine, Squad, Three Brush units, Jeep, Ambulance and a Gator going
1932; Caller advises he is walking towards St. Andrews Church and Old. St Andrews Church Road on the north end in a large clearing.
1933; The bulk of the assignment is on scene.
1933; Party has been found.
1935; He's OK, box is being placed in service

Last edited:
C

CalvertNewbie

:lol: what a dumbass

Seriously, I was thinking the same thing and was going to comment earlier but didn't know if I was missing something about the area. :shrug: Seems like a ton of resources when the jackass could see the road. I mean, was he drunk or high? Wth was he doing back there? If you can see the road, how can you not get to it? :killingme

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Seriously, I was thinking the same thing and was going to comment earlier but didn't know if I was missing something about the area. :shrug: Seems like a ton of resources when the jackass could see the road. I mean, was he drunk or high? Wth was he doing back there? If you can see the road, how can you not get to it? :killingme

I can't count the number of times I've heard calls like this in Calvert, unreal that people go to these places in the evening then when it gets dark they have no clue where they are.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
You would think if the guy could see the road, he could just sorta.. you know.. kinda... I dunno.. WALK TOWARD THE LIGHTS.

He said he was on a newly paved/asphalt road when he came in. Apparently, he wound up back on someone's property, and they called the cops -- saying they wanted something done. Makes me kinda think he was on Johnson Pond Lane, and not Old St. Andrews Church Rd.