Do you think they are safe???

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
J

justhangn

They need to install them on the new monitors so everyone can safely compute.

Pete

Repete
I think airbags are VERY safe. I think they prevent many injuries and save many lives. I do however think that it should be a choice when buying a vehicle. I would buy them if they were an option. I also think that you should have a switch to turn them on and off at will. Currently only in trucks do you have that option. If you want a switch installed in a car you must petition the government with a good reason.

Airbags are a good thing. There always will be those cases where a malfunction happens and someone gets hurt. Even with airbags people will die because they are stupid. They don't wear the lap/shoulder belt and get slammed when the bag goes off. Or they simply get into crashes that are not survivable airbag or not.

It is total foolishness to claim that airbags are bad in their entirety.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Pete
I think airbags are VERY safe. I think they prevent many injuries and save many lives. I do however think that it should be a choice when buying a vehicle. I would buy them if they were an option. I also think that you should have a switch to turn them on and off at will. Currently only in trucks do you have that option. If you want a switch installed in a car you must petition the government with a good reason.

Airbags are a good thing. There always will be those cases where a malfunction happens and someone gets hurt. Even with airbags people will die because they are stupid. They don't wear the lap/shoulder belt and get slammed when the bag goes off. Or they simply get into crashes that are not survivable airbag or not.

It is total foolishness to claim that airbags are bad in their entirety.

Pete I think your totelly right.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
But I was doing this for everyone to know the truth about airbags. That's all.:biggrin:
Tigger you don't know the truth......you have an OPINION.....that is all. Quite frankly I would rather take the NTSB / NIISC word over yours. 20/20 or 40/40 makes no difference, they are not NEWS SHOWS they are SCARE MONGERS.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
But I was doing this for everyone to know the truth about airbags. That's all.:biggrin:
And what does public opinion have to do with the truth about airbags? Pull the stats, they save lives whether one likes them or not. If you don't follow the instructions in your car's manual, then YOU are responsible for any problems, NOT the car manufacturer.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Ehesef
And what does public opinion have to do with the truth about airbags? Pull the stats, they save lives whether one likes them or not. If you don't follow the instructions in your car's manual, then YOU are responsible for any problems, NOT the car manufacturer.
Yeah, whatever, like people take responsibility for their actions. :rolleyes: