Borderlands looks Fun

Peter Forsberg

Borderlands Sounds Fun

Blending first-person sci-fi action with elements of RPGs, Borderlands delivers a combat experience unlike anything you've ever seen. Gameplay is powered by a groundbreaking new content generator, giving you an almost inexhaustible supply of missions, environments, enemies, item drops, character customizations, and weapons. And that's no exaggeration. There are literally hundreds of thousands of different weapons to find. Complete missions in a bombed-out wasteland that makes the Wild West look like Sunday school. Level up your character in a massive single-player campaign or drop in and out of other games at will in online co-op play.

Last edited:
E

EmptyTimCup

Blending first-person sci-fi action with elements of RPGs, Borderlands delivers a combat experience unlike anything you've ever seen. Gameplay is powered by a groundbreaking new content generator, giving you an almost inexhaustible supply of missions, environments, enemies, item drops, character customizations, and weapons.

yeah i am going to get this and play Co OP with my son

OoberBoober

Awwwwooooooooo
I've been playing BL for a couple days with 3 other friends. It is pretty damn fun playing co-op. It actually takes team work and strategy to take down bosses, running and gunning will get your whole team. Combine the extensive character customization features, especially for a shooter and you have a damn fun game.

Peter Forsberg

I've been playing BL for a couple days with 3 other friends. It is pretty damn fun playing co-op. It actually takes team work and strategy to take down bosses, running and gunning will get your whole team. Combine the extensive character customization features, especially for a shooter and you have a damn fun game.
Yep and the more players you have the more enemies come after you.

E

EmptyTimCup

Blending first-person sci-fi action with elements of RPGs, Borderlands delivers a combat experience unlike anything you've ever seen. Gameplay is powered by a groundbreaking new content generator, giving you an almost inexhaustible supply of missions, environments, enemies, item drops, character customizations, and weapons. And that's no exaggeration. There are literally hundreds of thousands of different weapons to find. Complete missions in a bombed-out wasteland that makes the Wild West look like Sunday school. Level up your character in a massive single-player campaign or drop in and out of other games at will in online co-op play.

I finished it last after a marathon 14 hr gaming session with my son ......

I think it took 24 hrs total ...

and I restarted for a 2nd play through with my lvl 36 Hunter ....

:popcorn:

E

EmptyTimCup

did anyone get the DLC ...

Moxies was ok

I liked Dr. Neds Zombie Land

have not finished the 3rd yet ...

Steam had L4D 2 on sale 2 weeks ago and I have been playing that