HazMat Box Gaint Food LaPlata

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
The address given to the St. Mary's Hazmat Team was on Crain Highway. Isn't that the one in La Plata?
As far as details, I don't have any.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
The address given to the St. Mary's Hazmat Team was on Crain Highway. Isn't that the one in La Plata?
As far as details, I don't have any.
NOPE. Waldorf. Crain hwy is in many cities (Bowie to Newburg) but the Giant in question is in Waldorf; 301 at Plaza drive across from Borders.
There is one in LaPlata but it's just off 301 on Rosewick Rd.

nana

Nana
Anyone know what is going on at Gaint Food in LaPlata?

I was hoping to find out here. Bomb scare this morning something was smoking called in Charles Co. bomb squad and Baltimore what ever it was was taken store was exvacuated. I don't know anyother information than that can't find anything on the web and haven't heard anything on the news. It was the one in Waldorf.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I was hoping to find out here. Bomb scare this morning something was smoking called in Charles Co. bomb squad and Baltimore what ever it was was taken store was exvacuated. I don't know anyother information than that can't find anything on the web and haven't heard anything on the news. It was the one in Waldorf.

And where have you been woman? You can't come see me anymore? Whats up with that!!

Oh and :smoochy:

nana

Nana
And where have you been woman? You can't come see me anymore? Whats up with that!!

Oh and :smoochy:
I'm sorry I got away while I still could. I am doing some freelance stuff and working at Giant at night. I miss everyone but I still have a family to take care of and can't do that the way things were going

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I'm sorry I got away while I still could. I am doing some freelance stuff and working at Giant at night. I miss everyone but I still have a family to take care of and can't do that the way things were going

Damn, you don't work here anymore? :cds:

Yeah, things are slow. But you could have still come by to see me to give me some :love:

nana

Nana
Anyone know what is going on at Gaint Food in LaPlata?

OK this is what was said ""

Someone found a thermos that was "smoking" in one of the cart corrals in the parking lot. It had a funny screwdriver type lid on it and had an odor that smelled a little gassy. It was taken to the manager and he called 911 they arrived and determined that it could be a threat and called hazmat. Hazmat in turned called the bomb squad from Baltimore who came out and detonated (not sure if I spelled that right) it with a water cannon(?). It turned out to be cum chi (or some type of forgein type food) so some poor guy loss his lunch the shopping center was turned upside down and no one got to work for most of the day for a thermos full of Hot Food.