Motorcycle MVA - Loveville

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
On Pin Cushion Road, Chief 1 went on the scene. Two injured, one unconcious.

1941; Reporting to be closer to Sunnyside Road on Pin Cushion Road.
1942; Chief 1A on the scene with the command
1942; Both victims are lying in the roadway.
1944; Command advising the Engine to not commit themselves due to a LZ being possible
1945; Helo started, Priority 2, Category A
1946; May be flying both. Combined weight is guessed between 550-600 lbs.
1946; One patient is fully unconcious, the other is in a semi-concious state.
1946; Flying both. Category A, Priority 1. Does NOT sound good at all.
1948; May be using two seperate helos.
1949; If you couldnt've guessed it by now, Pin Cushion Road is going to be shut down
1950; Two older adult males.
1952; Syscom is starting two helos. Trooper 7 with an 8 minute ETA, Park Police Eagle started with a 24 minute ETA
1953; Park Police Eagle is going to be rerouted to SMH, per the Medic Unit on scene. Priority 2 is going to be the first flown out. Doesn't sound good for the Priority 1.
1957; Trooper 7 is in the area of the LZ.
2000; Priority 2 is going to SMH for the Park Police Helo, Priority 1 is going with Trooper 7
2002; Trooper 7 is on the ground
2007; Eagle 2 -- 20 Minute ETA
2014; Trooper 7 preparing to load the patient
2014; PG Trauma is the intended destination
2018; Eagle 2 is 5 minutes out
2024; Trooper 7 is in the air, Command being terminated.

Last edited:

G1G4

Wow, I switched over to St. Mary's scanner and it's busy.

Yeah, whenever there is a PI or fire, I usually keep it on the TAC channel so I can keep everything organized. Police take a backseat to fire unless theres a shooting or manhunt or something.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Yeah, whenever there is a PI or fire, I usually keep it on the TAC channel so I can keep everything organized. Police take a backseat to fire unless theres a shooting or manhunt or something.

I just heard this extremely excited cop and I guess they were chasing someone, sounds like the guy got away. I turned St. Mary's off, had to change back to my local scanner, got a large brush fire near my house and right now we're under a fire watch, so I'd like to hear what happens with this.

G1G4

I just heard this extremely excited cop and I guess they were chasing someone, sounds like the guy got away. I turned St. Mary's off, had to change back to my local scanner, got a large brush fire near my house and right now we're under a fire watch, so I'd like to hear what happens with this.

Hear it and not see it, right? :lol:

R

remaxrealtor

Eagle flew me out...they're awesome, may not be here without them...prayers!!!