Snake

BS Gal found one in the entryway this am. I thought it was a worm, but it's a tiny baby snake. Dark brown on top and pinkish on the bottom. No pattern. It has eyes or I would have though it was a worm snake.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
BS Gal found one in the entryway this am. I thought it was a worm, but it's a tiny baby snake. Dark brown on top and pinkish on the bottom. No pattern. It has eyes or I would have though it was a worm snake.

Sounds like a worm snake I found once.

I had a snake too this morning, it was tiny, black with a yellow ring around its neck and bright yellow underneath. I looked it up and it was a ring neck snake. It was eating a tiny frog so I scooped it up in a net before the dog could get it and threw it over the fence.

Attachments

• sanke.jpg
    sanke.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 205
  • snake2.jpg
    snake2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 203

Katelin

one day the dark will end

I had a snake too this morning, it was tiny, black with a yellow ring around its neck and bright yellow underneath. I looked it up and it was a ring neck snake. It was eating a tiny frog so I scooped it up in a net before the dog could get it and threw it over the fence.

Cool photo...

"frogs...the breakfast of champions!!!"

thanks Bay Kat!!! :howdy:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

I thought worm snake had eyes...

Yeah, thats what it is.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Cool photo...

"frogs...the breakfast of champions!!!"

thanks Bay Kat!!! :howdy:

Glad I took this picture, made me realize how much dog hair is near that drain off, I immediately went out and hosed and brushed my entire deck and no more snakes.