Amnesty

Christy

b*tch rocket
Bugger! :banghead: Let's try this again.

If the Board Mommy opted to reinstate one banned member, who would get your vote?

Pete

Repete
Why you of course. Not that you are banned but if you ever did you would have my vote saved to use.:huggy:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Son of a gun! :banghead: :stupid:

I can't post a poll. :bawl: The choices would be

SxyPrincess
BchBns
Bknarw
Jetmonkey
Kevrock

JabbaJawz

Be about it
But Jet, Sxy, Bch, and BK are still all here, just under different names?! So we can't really vote them 'back', ya know.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I'm not sure of one thing - say a member is banned and comes back under another username, posting quite a bit. If admin. is going to allow them to continue to post and it's obvious who it 'really' is, why don't they just say heck with it and give them their old name back?? :confused:

Christy

b*tch rocket
The rationale behind my failed attempt at a poll, was the numerous distress calls in regards to SxyPrincess still being banned, even though she's still here under another name and whatnot.

Ah crap, I give up. :banghead:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by kwillia
Now PFGal... ur a mommy you know all about picking ur battles....:bubble:

I'm just sayin'...

Everyone should quit fussing about wanting certain members back when they're really still here. :confused:

And if someone hoses up that badly that they are banned, why do they get to stroll in as someone else and have that be okay?!

I do realize that admin. can't spend all their time monitoring who rises from the dead each day, but it's just a weird concept, ya know.