driveway paving

grandpa

Does anyone know of a paving company that will do a driveway in CRE? I have worn my fingers out . Only one company answered their phone, said they didn't do CRE and minimum charge was $3000.00 for anything. The others said leave a message and we will get back to you. None have yet.:confused:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by grandpa
None have yet.:confused:
Welcome to Calvert County! :rolleyes:

Marini did mine, but they didn't do it how I explained I wanted it done to the estimator when he came out. :cussing: That's not a recommendation either. :mad:

Taz

Sorry,

I wasn't trying to keep people out of the loop or nothing...I just thought that advertising any commercial business wasn't allowed in the forums.

As I have stated many times before on here, I am the president of my HOA. This summer we decided to get a group together to get estimates on haveing driveways paved. I got 13 homeowners to give me their info, and then I went to Marini paving and asked for estimates. Marini has done a number of driveways in the neighborhood, and they look wonderful. However, Marini has NEVER contacted any of us with our estimates. I called them and asked about them, and was told that they had just been finished the day before & were on the guy's desk. I expected them to start contacting people that week. It has been 3 months, and they have not done any contacting. pizz poor customer service if you ask me. They told me when I called them $3,080 to do mine alone, or $2,600 as part of the group. I was expecting more like $1,500 - 2,000. In the spring we will be resubmitting our info to more companies for estimates. Marini will NOT be one of them. If they dont want our 26 - 39K, the heck with them.

So any names you get, I would appreciate you forwarding on to me.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I'm interested in knowing the costs too, but I won't be doing it any time in the near future.

My driveway is about 120 ft. long. :frown:

T.Rally

I had White Plains Paving do mine. Four independent estimates all were 12k and White Plains was 9k. They were so much lower, I was afraid to use them. Glad I did, as they gave me a wonderful driveway.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by huntr1
As I have stated many times before on here, I am the president of my HOA.

I think you need a sign in your yard so there's no doubt in anyone's mind that you are the HOA head cheese. :cheesy:

Originally posted by cariblue
Self appointed?
Pretty much, nobody else was dumb enough to want to do it. I wanted to be president to make sure that the HOA never gets to be tyranical like the ones in Montgomery Co.