Scamville

belvak

Happy Camper
:lol:

I never bought Farmtown points or checked out any of the third party offers. I was into farming for awhile, but not that bad. :lol:

:yeahthat: The farming part IS sort of fun though. I haven't even "hired" any help because I don't like the idea of "strangers" on my farm!! :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I never bought Farmtown points or checked out any of the third party offers. I was into farming for awhile, but not that bad. :lol:

You were an honest farmer, not some short cut cheater farmer! I am sure you would have been an honest, hard working cyber gangster as well.

Serves 'em right!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
OMG. I didn't know anyone actually paid for "farm" money. Thats hilarious.:lmao: and they dont realize those are scams? All for some money to buy cotton seeds with? really? What a joke. I love farmville..but please shoot me the day I decide I want to spend REAL money...on a fake farm.

Otter

Nothing to see here
OMG. I didn't know anyone actually paid for "farm" money. Thats hilarious.:lmao: and they dont realize those are scams? All for some money to buy cotton seeds with? really? What a joke. I love farmville..but please shoot me the day I decide I want to spend REAL money...on a fake farm.

Send me your cell number and I'll text you the special codes for FREE cotton seeds

Beta84

They're out to get us

technically, paying for farm money isn't a scam. They get the points they want and do what they want. The scams are the other ways of getting the farm money, when you sign up for various offers and get a certain amount of points. I think it's dumb. Just play the game!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
technically, paying for farm money isn't a scam. They get the points they want and do what they want. The scams are the other ways of getting the farm money, when you sign up for various offers and get a certain amount of points. I think it's dumb. Just play the game!

I realize the difference, I play farmville. But paying for fake farm money is as stupid as being sucked up by an obvious scam.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I buy points all the time. Thats why my Mafia is unstopable in mafia wars. I have probably spent close to 800 bucks in gadfather points.