Police Chase/Subjects In The Water - Golden Beach

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Originally started out as a police chase, it's now a search operation for atleast one person, possibly two in Golden Beach. Suspect(s) drove their vehicle 20 feet into the water.

2046; Numerous police units on the ground looking for the suspects, aswell as Trooper 7 in the air.
2046; FD about to go in to do a sweep of the vehicle.
2048; Police don't want them to get too close to the vehicle, they don't know if the suspects are still in the area or not.
2049; Raft advises they're ready to deploy. Waiting on confirmation
2049; FD personnel are in the water trying to break the window open to see if anyone is inside.
2050; Appears no one is inside the vehicle
2051; Sounds like some miscommunication is happening
2054; There are two subjects apprehended, I'm unsure how many aren't accounted for
2054; FD is placing themselves in service, search results are negative
2057; The vehicle WAS stolen, so far two arrest cards being started
2059; One or both of the subjects are being transported to SMH by the police
2110; They're still actively searching for the subjects. Last I heard they were trying to do a track down by the beach
2111; They're switching everyone off of the tac channels.
2126; Vehicle has been removed from the water

Last edited:

sm8

Just recieved a phone call on the emergency alert system from the police (about gave me a heart attack when all of the phones started going off) They are still searching for one suspect and on the message left on my answering machine said to consider the suspect armed and dangerous. That is deffinitely gonna make for a easy night of sleeping.

Urbanite

Yea we just received the same message...was sleepy but this sure made us AWAKE...G1G4 if you hear anything else could please let us know ..thanks

Danzig

Police are out with 2 in the woods now, they have had a number of calls tonight in the area. All have been nothing.

PS: This whole story will be out first thing Monday with photos.

Danzig

One more arrest in Golden Beach just now. Sounds like they just got the 3rd guy. Not 100% sure but sounds like he will be the one. They think it is the guy, someone is coming out to ID him now.

Urbanite

One more arrest in Golden Beach just now. Sounds like they just got the 3rd guy. Not 100% sure but sounds like he will be the one. They think it is the guy, someone is coming out to ID him now.

Thanks for the updates Danzig !

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
They were out investigating someone in a drain pipe earlier in the night, I'm not sure if anything came from it.