Insurance lizards...

craberta

Someone dumped these Gecko lizards on me. I was pissed off about it, but I learned what I could about them, and am now attached to them. They are cute. They are not getting them back cause I have invested alot of time and money on them. I am still learning about them...the eyes are like cats, they love superworms. the smaller one sheds alot cause she is growing fast now that they get fed regularly. I haven't seen anyone else post about them on here recently. So I wonder if anyone else has some Geckos.

Macluvr

Someone dumped these Gecko lizards on me. I was pissed off about it, but I learned what I could about them, and am now attached to them. They are cute. They are not getting them back cause I have invested alot of time and money on them. I am still learning about them...the eyes are like cats, they love superworms. the smaller one sheds alot cause she is growing fast now that they get fed regularly. I haven't seen anyone else post about them on here recently. So I wonder if anyone else has some Geckos.

We have a leopard gecko. He eats mealworms and crickets. He is adorable!

oldman

Lobster Land
Had them living with us in the P.I.. Didn't invite them into the house but they came in anyways. Was sort of like having moving art on the walls. Neat little
animals.