MVA Reported Serious - Hermanville

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
MVA - Hermanville

Putting it out now. Dispatch reporting just in on Forrest Park Rd from 235, motor vehicle accident one overturned. Taking multiple calls indicating a serious MVA.

1606; Now reporting two vehicles
1609; 32 on the scene, reporting one vehicle into a tree
1610; Everyone out of their vehicles, one transport
1611; Four ambulances enroute, one utility, a squad and an engine.
1612; Holding two closest BLS ambulances, returning the other two
1623; Command is terminated, transporting two? patients to SMH.
1632; One going to SMH, one signing a refusal.

Last edited:

sexy_pants

Putting it out now. Dispatch reporting just in on Forrest Park Rd from 235, motor vehicle accident one overturned. Taking multiple calls indicating a serious MVA.

1606; Now reporting two vehicles
1609; 32 on the scene, reporting one vehicle into a tree
1610; Everyone out of their vehicles, one transport
1611; Four ambulances enroute, one utility, a squad and an engine.
1612; Holding two closest BLS ambulances, returning the other two
1623; Command is terminated, transporting two? patients to SMH.
1632; One going to SMH, one signing a refusal.

yeah, i saw it on my way home..it's the road opposite side of Hermanville. 2 cars up in the trees..one was on it's side and the other, i think on it's roof. didn't look good at all...

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
yeah, i saw it on my way home..it's the road opposite side of Hermanville. 2 cars up in the trees..one was on it's side and the other, i think on it's roof. didn't look good at all...

Wasn't too bad, one went Priority 3 to the hospital, the other signed a refusal. :yay:

Danzig

Same driver in that crash has had 3 accidents in few weeks, he wrecked his vehicle and two rentals now.

lisa8439

Same driver in that crash has had 3 accidents in few weeks, he wrecked his vehicle and two rentals now.

:otter: Wow - either he/she has horrible luck or they need to send their drivers license back to the cracker jack company so they can put it in someone else's box.

Sounds like they should be extremely thankful to be alive after 3 crashes in a short amount of time.

:otter: Wow - either he/she has horrible luck or they need to send their drivers license back to the cracker jack company so they can put it in someone else's box.

Sounds like they should be extremely thankful to be alive after 3 crashes in a short amount of time.

True, but this person will undoubtedly have their insurance canceled, or not be able to afford the new premiums, and continue driving this same way without.

THAT is scary....