BAD Mormon....

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm a bad Mormon...

Decided I wanted a drink with dinner, and shouldn't feel guilty, or too ashamed to have a beer in a public place.. AND they didn't tell me I couldn't have two wives until after I was baptized!!

TWLs wife

Originally posted by itsbob
I'm a bad Mormon...

Decided I wanted a drink with dinner, and shouldn't feel guilty, or too ashamed to have a beer in a public place.. AND they didn't tell me I couldn't have two wives until after I was baptized!!

I'm not perfect. I understand those things too.:biggrin:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by itsbob
AND they didn't tell me I couldn't have two wives until after I was baptized!!

Bummer - I thought that was one of the perks.

However now that I think about it - the very idea of having TWO wives...? You'd either be the luckiest SOB - or the UNluckiest - I can't decide which.

Can you imagine two pis$ed off females on your case about putting the toilet seat down. Two Honey-Do lists. Two women whos cycles may synch up one day.

*shudder*

The mind scarcely has the courage to boggle.

Z

zuchick

Two Wives, why?

What in the world would you want with two wives? One is enough for for me.. God knows that two be just enough to make me move into my shop..

J

justhangn

Re: Two Wives, why?

Originally posted by zuchick
What in the world would you want with two wives? One is enough for for me.. God knows that two be just enough to make me move into my shop..

Obviously just the thought of having two wives has blown out your ability to type a complete sentence.

I’ll give you another thought too; two wives means two mother in laws. :yikes:

Z

zuchick

Re: Re: Two Wives, why?

Originally posted by justhangn
Obviously just the thought of having two wives has blown out your ability to type a complete sentence.

I’ll give you another thought too; two wives means two mother in laws. :yikes:

"ability to type a complete sentence" Hmmm never thought I was being graded on syntax. After all school for me has been out fo a number of years.

"two mother inlaws" My mother-n-law passed away in 1991, but in being a father-n-law I have found that as long as the spouses of my youngins do right towards them, I am rather easy to get along with.. The myth of a bad mother-n-law is just that a myth. If there were such a thing, it is out of concern a mother has for their child which is something I can understand.

In short, if my two sons-n-law and one daughter-n-law are good to my youngins, I'm happy, my youngins are happy and my children-n-laws are happy. But mis-treat my youngins and I'll be a nosey and interfering as one can be. After all my Ancestral Surnam is Kozubchik which means basically a member of an obstinate family.

<Grin>

J

justhangn

Mike,

Joker here :howdy: Just razzing you about typing two words, it's all good.

:lol: