The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

BuddyLee

Football addict
Has anyone seen the newest "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"??? i want to see if it lives up to the original.....
:bonk:

dustin

UAIOE
It was pretty good. Not as scary as I thought it was gonna be. Somewhat suspenseful. Some parts I thought I was gonna get to see more blood n guts but didnt. Almost like they had put those parts in the film and then taken them out later to pass ratings. Oh and the Drill Sergant from Full Metal Jacket is a cop. I was LMAO when he started freaking out. Its worth to go see I suppose. But I cant compare to the original cause i've never seen it. Guess I'll have to hit up the blockbuster.

Blondie76

Saw the original a long time ago - but I can't really remember it. I think the new one is pretty good. Saw it in the theater and I think I screamed a few times.:wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The most moronic movie I've seen in a very long time, and that's saying something because I've seen some pretty moronic movies. The sick mind that came up with this screenplay should be euthanized so they don't commit their crimes on humanity ever again.

Disgusting. Vile. Sick. Idiotic. If this was really based on a true story, they need to nuke the whole town, nay, the whole STATE this took place in.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by vraiblonde
The most moronic movie I've seen in a very long time, and that's saying something because I've seen some pretty moronic movies. The sick mind that came up with this screenplay should be euthanized so they don't commit their crimes on humanity ever again.

Disgusting. Vile. Sick. Idiotic. If this was really based on a true story, they need to nuke the whole town, nay, the whole STATE this took place in.
What are you trying to say? :confused:

B

Betty_Elms

I gotta agree with Vrai on this one. I spent my time in the theater laughing to myself about the movie for the most part. I wouldn't call it one of the worst I've seen, but it wasn't scary at all....it was too funny.
Vrai...it was very loosely based on the real life serial killer Ed Gein. He actually inspired characters in many films, like The Silence of the Lambs for example.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hold up hoss...

...you didn't watch more than a few minutes at a time of this here flick, so where do you get off giving an ostensibly credible review?

I, on the other hand, watched every minute of it and let me tell you...

It was the most moronic movie I've seen in a very long time, and that's saying something because I've seen some pretty moronic movies.

The original was FAR more terrifying.