MVA One Overturned - Golden Beach

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Reported to be in the area of Golden Beach Rd and All Faith Church Rd. Taking reports of one overturned

1843; Two reports -- one involving a motorcycle with two priority 4's, one overturned with all people out of their vehicles.
1843; Just down from the 'T'
1844; Both calls indicating a motorcycle is involved.
1844; PG County FF on the scene, two motorcycles into a van. One confirmed priority 4, one priority 1
1847; All that's been advised is that it's a quarter mile down from the T
1847; Trooper 7 enroute -- 7 minutes
1848; Charles 28 on the scene
1849; Advising it's just past Hickory Dr. Advising incoming units to use caution
1850; Squad 2 on the scene, one vehicle on it's side
1854; Placing the helo in service, may have one transport, one signed refusal, one priority 4
1903; Both Charles County ambulances returning to service
1913; Squad and engine will be commited on the scene
1929; Now a 1050 PD just before the T
1938; Road is completely shut down for reconstruction
1945; Another 1050 just down from Laurel Ridge

Last edited:

belvak

Happy Camper
Son was heading home. He's now parked until I let him know it's clear. Last I heard, one priority 4, 1 transport, and one priority 1 and cancelling chopper?

G1G4

Son was heading home. He's now parked until I let him know it's clear. Last I heard, one priority 4, 1 transport, and one priority 1?

Nah, one transport, one signed refusal. Unsure how serious the transport is. May turn into a priority 4.

belvak

Happy Camper
Okay, not hearing anything else on the scanner right now. Anyone know if traffic is getting by? I did hear that reconstruction had been called in, just wondering if it's totally blocked off or not. Also, any update? Thoughts and prayers to the friends and family of the priority 4.

G1G4

Okay, not hearing anything else on the scanner right now. Anyone know if traffic is getting by? I did hear that reconstruction had been called in, just wondering if it's totally blocked off or not. Also, any update? Thoughts and prayers to the friends and family of the priority 4.

If the reconstruction team has been called in, it's totally blocked off.

belvak

Happy Camper
Toward 5.

Thanks! That's not going to do Son any good since we are about a mile or so down below the T off of GBR. Usually, if GBR is blocked, we can use the AFC/6 back road in. Guess he'll just have to stay "parked" till it's clear. Thanks again for the update!

G1G4

Thanks! That's not going to do Son any good since we are about a mile or so down below the T off of GBR. Usually, if GBR is blocked, we can use the AFC/6 back road in. Guess he'll just have to stay "parked" till it's clear. Thanks again for the update!

If he can prove to the officers on scene that he lives in Golden Beach (drivers license usually works), they'll usually let him through aslong as the investigation hasn't just started or isn't at a critical stage.

Danzig

100% Closed up, and will be for 3 or 4 more hours, have not even started the actual reconstruction yet. Bike rider was an Iron Horseman MC

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Wirelessly posted (LG Dare: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

sitting in traffic at T been here for 2 hours. Danzig u down here with us?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Wirelessly posted (LG Dare: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

road open headed home....

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
You must have been somewhere behind me

Bike was a farring harley redish orange (smashed to pieces)
Sicon box (dark redish brown)
Looked like a chyrsler m black car

Wow is all I can say

May the rest in peace...

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
You must have been somewhere behind me

Bike was a farring harley redish orange (smashed to pieces)
Sicon box (dark redish brown)
Looked like a chyrsler m black car

Wow is all I can say

May the rest in peace...

I was 10 cars from the T stop on GBR.
Yes, redish orange in pieces, Sicon box, and a black car
had yellow tape around tree on scene.

Wow!!!
may they rest in peace.