MVA In The Vicinity Of Happyland Road

DEEKAYPEE8569

I didn't hear this ON THE SCANNER; Dad called me on my cell.

Apparently, there's an accident on 249 somewhere near Happyland Road. That was all the details Dad could give me; so I could take Flat Iron and hopefully go around it to get home.

Anybody else hear details?

J

jp2854

I didn't hear this ON THE SCANNER; Dad called me on my cell.

Apparently, there's an accident on 249 somewhere near Happyland Road. That was all the details Dad could give me; so I could take Flat Iron and hopefully go around it to get home.

Anybody else hear details?

it sounded like they were flying someone out unless its a different thing as the scanner is going crazy tonight. they also said there were 2 cars in the accident and the road is blocked.

DEEKAYPEE8569

it sounded like they were flying someone out unless its a different thing as the scanner is going crazy tonight. they also said there were 2 cars in the accident and the road is blocked.

FIRST, I hope all involved are okay. Boy......getting home tonight's gonna be a cluster****. I can feel it. Well.....I guess it's Flat Iron Road to get home tonight. I might at well head out and wrestle this bull. :whistle:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
FIRST, I hope all involved are okay. Boy......getting home tonight's gonna be a cluster****. I can feel it. Well.....I guess it's Flat Iron Road to get home tonight. I might at well head out and wrestle this bull. :whistle:

I was leaving work in Piney Point and heading up to Leonardtown to pick up my daughter from the college when I came up on the accident. Some cars that had turned around were flashing at us. So I pulled over and waited for someone to let me out and turn around. I went down 244 to Chingville to Rt. 5. I had to pull over for an ambulance with flashing lights and no siren in Redgate and then on the way back from Leonardtown I had to pull over again in pretty close to the same area for another ambulance. I don't know if both ambulances were at the same call or not. I hope everyone is okay.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
I was leaving work in Piney Point and heading up to Leonardtown to pick up my daughter from the college when I came up on the accident. Some cars that had turned around were flashing at us. So I pulled over and waited for someone to let me out and turn around. I went down 244 to Chingville to Rt. 5. I had to pull over for an ambulance with flashing lights and no siren in Redgate and then on the way back from Leonardtown I had to pull over again in pretty close to the same area for another ambulance. I don't know if both ambulances were at the same call or not. I hope everyone is okay.

One was going to Leonardtown and one was going to Medley's Neck Road.

DEEKAYPEE8569

By the time I got down that way; around 6:30 or so; either the accident was on the other side of Drayden Road or it was on the 249 side and had already been cleared.

johnycarcinogen

I was waiting to read about a black pick up truck running head on into someone. There was a guy driving South bound on St. Andrews Church Rd. around noon. Speed was fluctuating between 25 and 50 and he was having a real issue staying in the lane...all over the shoulder and into the other lane of on coming traffic. I'm surprised to didn't wreck then. Called the police as soon as I saw this guy...was behind him for 10 minutes before we got to 5, he went south, I went north. Never saw a cop :(.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
I was waiting to read about a black pick up truck running head on into someone. There was a guy driving South bound on St. Andrews Church Rd. around noon. Speed was fluctuating between 25 and 50 and he was having a real issue staying in the lane...all over the shoulder and into the other lane of on coming traffic. I'm surprised to didn't wreck then. Called the police as soon as I saw this guy...was behind him for 10 minutes before we got to 5, he went south, I went north. Never saw a cop :(.

They were looking for him, I do remember the dispatch. Put it out as a 'black pickup truck, no make/model, no tag #, heading into Leonardtown, no further.'