Party

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If you guys are interested in meeting new people (some of whom do post here, but not the majority) there will be an event the weekend of August 23 and 24. It's called the Moonlit Charity Ball being thrown by the Bucksnort Preservation Society to benefit Hospice. This will be a campover event with 4 bands (one Friday evening and 3 on Saturday) and a mass feeding on Saturday. It costs to go and I have access to invitations and pre-paid tickets (savings of $5). PM me if interested.

StillCrazy I expect to hear from you, remember your number?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Hey wow! I am interested. I support hospice 100% they helped so much with my dad....before his passing.

Let me know please. Thank You!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I've got about a dozen tickets left from my supply and they are going fast. PM if you want one, two, or more. Several folk have asked about coming and going from the event. We do place a band on your arm so that if you don't want to camp out you can still enjoy the music and fun. We do encourage camping out if you will be drinking, just to be safe. Looking forward to seeing all that attend as it will be the usual blast that it always has been.