B

Bronwyn

@ 6:00 p.m.

Near the 2/4 spilt

50 year old male. High rate of speed.
Helicopter landing now to pick him up.

6:19 Trroper 7 landing at LZ
6:28 Priority One patient?
6:30 Another helicopter waiting to land once Trooper 7 clears.
6:33 Eagle 2 on the ground. Trooper 7 about to take off.
6:42 Traffic backed up to Chaneyville
6:46 Southbound Rt 4 completly closed down
7:56 Rt 4 reopened

Last edited by a moderator:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hmm...traffic coming into the county was already hosed. I was in Dunkirk around 5 and from Dunkirk to PF, it was a zoo and 2 was mess. I figured there was an earlier accident.

B

Bronwyn

Hmm...traffic coming into the county was already hosed. I was in Dunkirk around 5 and from Dunkirk to PF, it was a zoo and 2 was mess. I figured there was an earlier accident.

The scanner has been going non stop this evening

bobbyr1229

Same Old Same Old
Trooper 7 off the ground with 50 year old male priority one
Eagle 2 on the ground awaiting transport of priority 2 child

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Had some friends coming down the road from Annapolis. Rt 2 was shut down and they had to go through Chesapeake Beach to get around.

RPMDAD

Everything I know Is the initial dispatch was for an MVA 2 occupants needed to be extracated (assuming the flyouts) One was a 50 year old male(priority 1) who was having bilateral chest pain pulse was 125 and blood pressure was around 120/80 called for trooper 7 to fly him. the second was a minor who was being flown by eagle 2 (priority 2) Both birds had trouble finding the LZ (we need some better pilots) thats all Ive heard so far besides them advising for reconstruction.

Just curious where was the LZ, very familiar with that intersection and can't figure out a close LZ to it. Sorry the accident happened at all but thank God it happened while the weather was still good, weather is suppose to turn to poo poo later and might ground both birds.

bobbyr1229

Same Old Same Old
Just curious where was the LZ, very familiar with that intersection and can't figure out a close LZ to it. Sorry the accident happened at all but thank God it happened while the weather was still good, weather is suppose to turn to poo poo later and might ground both birds.

Im still confused by this also they originally said calvert church but as they were talking to the birds they said just north of the 2/4 split

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
If the road was shut down why not the road?

Small road. I know Eagle 1 is a small helo, but Trooper 7 requires a 100x100 foot (we just do 100 paces in a square) area to land, with no interference. If I'm not mistaken, the road isn't too wide and there are grass/hilly medians. They probably landed them in a parking lot somewhere.

I also wouldn't say we need better pilots. The pilots that fly Trooper 7 are top notch. It's dark out, the LZ could be poorly lit and the reflection from the lights of the traffic could've been blinding them.