Twilight????

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Nope, was twilight any good?

I didn't read the books, my daughter did. I liked the movie. My daugher, having read the books, was quite disappointed. I've heard that New Moon is much better....can't wait to see it. Will I attempt to while it's at the theater....doubt it.

I did however go to Walmart @ 10:00 on my birthday to stand in line with my daughter so that she could be one of the firsts to get it on dvd....doubt I will do that again either. 3 days later they had plenty of copies left.......

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Going to see New Moon with my step-daughter Saturday Night. I thought Twilight was okay but the book was better. I haven't read any of the sequels yet.

B

Bronwyn

I didn't read the books, my daughter did. I liked the movie. My daugher, having read the books, was quite disappointed. I've heard that New Moon is much better....can't wait to see it. Will I attempt to while it's at the theater....doubt it.

I did however go to Walmart @ 10:00 on my birthday to stand in line with my daughter so that she could be one of the firsts to get it on dvd....doubt I will do that again either. 3 days later they had plenty of copies left.......

:yeahthat:

I read the books. The movie was disappointing.

millertc

I liked Twilight the movie better than the book. My niece went to see New Moon and said it was "bland and the acting sucked".

B

Bronwyn

Nothing like a story of a 109+ year old male with no personality dominating a 17 year old girl :rolleyes:

I enjoyed the actual book. She is an excellent writer. I just think the movie lacked.

Speaking of Stephanie Meyer... who has read her book "The Host"??

sweetpea15

I enjoyed the actual book. She is an excellent writer. I just think the movie lacked.

Speaking of Stephanie Meyer... who has read her book "The Host"??

I have read all the Twilight books. I loved everyone of them. I couldn't put them down. Stephanie Meyer is an excellent writer i agree. I have also read Host. At first i was not sure of it but once i got into it i couldn't put it down. I really like her writing. Feels like I am right in the book.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I liked the story in the book..(I read the first one)...and the idea was sweet...but the writing was not very good. I felt like I was reading a book written for a 5th grader...or by a 5th grader. I might go see the movie..it may be better.

2Bullies73

Loved It

Read all the books & loved them... saw Twilight, the movie wasn't as good as the book, but it wasn't bad either... saw New Moon last night and loved it, thought it was great... the book of course I love... but the movie was much closer to the book than the 1st was, and I loved it... I hated the unaccompanied children in the theater who wouldn't shut up and acted like idiots through the movie... but I loved the movie... going again tomorrow to take the kids to see it...

:yahoo: :popcorn: :love:

B

Bronwyn

I have read all the Twilight books. I loved everyone of them. I couldn't put them down. Stephanie Meyer is an excellent writer i agree. I have also read Host. At first i was not sure of it but once i got into it i couldn't put it down. I really like her writing. Feels like I am right in the book.

Host actually had me tearing up at the end.