Redskins - Giants: That really sucked...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:tantrum .....unless you're a loser Redskin fan! I mean,
the dumb@sses needn't have bothered to show up at the stadium!
The one redeeming chance they had to salvage an already lousy season, and they couldn't even beat the lowly 'skins!

Oh Lord, the shamefulness of it all!

Now I've got to endure the endless agony of insults from the 'skins crowd until the cows decide to come home! Arrgh!!

It almost makes you want to jump ship to a winner, but I can't do that.
I'm with 'em winning or loosing; well, as the Washington crowd is fond of saying; "Wait until next year".

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by penncam
:duel: You gonna take that Jazz?

:popcorn:
troublemaker, and since you are picking.. The G-men, sucked azz today... you must feel lower than the belly of a snake after losing to the skins...:biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by mainman
troublemaker, and since you are picking.. The G-men, sucked azz today... you must feel lower than the belly of a snake after losing to the skins...:biggrin:
:shutup: Didn't you read my first post, you weenie?

The absolute best way to end a forgettable season for the Giants was to whip up on the 'skins.

But it was not in the cards today. It's a good thing I don't reside in NY at the moment; I would imagine the sports papers are going to be lynching the head coach, the assistant coaches, the players, and anyone else they can think of for this terrible infamy.

Shiatt, you talk about Pearl Harbor, this is real close to that.:frown:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:lmao: :roflmao:, look whos here, its :otter:
:biggrin: .......and besides, MM, he can't hold a note, sing a tune,
to save his :moon: !!

I heard him try at the Tiki Bar one night and had to turn away!!
(that was just before his barstool gave out on him)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hey Penn,

Your team did it. They're winning the "battle for the basement" :killingme

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Ken King
Hey Penn,

Your team did it. They're winning the "battle for the basement" :killingme
:frown: Oh, the shame of it KK.

The only other person I've not heard jump on the bandwagon is the lawyers secretary with red hair who lives with the guy who's idea of casual dress is Hawaiin tourists shirts!

Besides, what do you mean - "winning", hell man, they've won!

I can't think of anything worse than finishing below the Redskins in the standings.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by cattitude
Pizzing me off, for starters. :biggrin:

Well, there are are other things I'd rather finish off below, but geez Catt, losing to the 'skins is downright embarassing, 'specially at home.

(Whine:frown: whine)

But on the other hand, somebody had to win; I'd just as soon it wasn't the dreaded redskins.

BTW, Merry Christmas to you and otter.

(Boy, I sure hope the ACLU isn't monitoring this site; you're not supposed to say that in public anymore):biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:howdy:

No insults to you penn..

but Jazz Lady can ::buttkiss: and :moon: and :neener: and :razz:

So they finally found a team that sucks more than them. Congratulations! :cheers: With a 38% winning percentage, they are a shoo-in for the playoffs. :razz:

Enjoy it now. I'm sure it won't last long. :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by jazz lady
So they finally found a team that sucks more than them. Congratulations! :cheers: With a 38% winning percentage, they are a shoo-in for the playoffs. :razz:

Enjoy it now. I'm sure it won't last long. :lmao:
I was wondering when you were going to slither out from underneath your rock...

Can you believe, they were on the news last night and someone had the balls to utter the word wildcard... That takes a lot of nerve...:rolleyes:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I was wondering when you were going to slither out from underneath your rock...
Had to wait for all the Redskins to leave. They were there first. :cheesy:

Can you believe, they were on the news last night and someone had the balls to utter the word wildcard... That takes a lot of nerve...:rolleyes:

:killingme :killingme :killingme

*whew*

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Anyone seen...

...Penn around???

Yo' Penn!

Things NY did well yesterday: Make snowmen (people?)

Actually, Tiki ran good save one play.

You need not feel so bad about the Skins winning yesterday (20-7 BTW) because you guys, with the O line injuries actually have, to me, a legitimate excuse for losing...to the Redskins...20-7.

I'm so glad Bruce got his stupid sack (in yesterdays 20-7 win over the NY football Giants) because, as far as I'm concerned, he was becoming a menace, diving at QWB's legs, in a desperate attempt to get the record before he started collecting Social Security.

I will take Reggie White ANY day over Bruce.

It was kinda nice when Collins was carted off. I had no idea he was so liked by opposing players.

I think it would be a mistake to ditch Fossil. absent the injuries and that one play against Dallas, who's closer to contending; NY or DC?

Answer: NY

Nevermind yesterdays 20-7 win...by a back up QB.

20-7

Next week could salvage the season.

I respect New York.

I HATE DALLAS.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:cool: Good one Larry.

I can't argue with anything there. What was the final score again?
I forget.

I hear the Redskins are throwing out the idea of gaining a wildcard spot, in their future!

Do they mean THIS year or next?

BTW, it was a pitiful game, unless you follow perennial DC loser teams.

Say, does anyone know how the Wash Caps are doing?

How 'bout the Lizards, oops!, I mean Wizards, are they faring well this season?

BTW, what was that score, anyway?:cheers:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Glad you asked...

...20-7 Washington.

The NHL is on the verge of suicide with the looming strike. '

The Caps are a Jagr-disaster.

The Wiz are actually on the right track. Eddie Jordan is a good coach AND (more important) he is looking like a guy the players (mulit-millionaires) will follow.

If Kwame starts showing up every night, if Stack fixes there half court woes and a few other people just fill a solid role, Haywood defending the net, Hays slashing to 15 a night and playing defense, Jefferies getting 10 and 10 and playing D, Hughes knocking down the 3 consistently, then, with Arenas running the show, they are AT LEAST interesting.

Other than that, we got the Terps vs. WV New Years.

Prediction: 20-7, Terps.