So?

watercolor

yeah yeah
I wanna hang out with a couple people this weekend, after being on house arrest this week. *sniff* whos up for doing something.

Like I said, my sked. is dumb but I can do something on saturday after 4 and friday I am fine, but sunday I am busy.

So therefore...anybody up??? Let us know.

House Arrest Sucks

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I can't this weekend. Cook out at friends house Friday night and another party on Saturday... but we may try and go to the Beach Party on the Square in Leonardtown on Saturday afternoon/evening.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by watercolor23
I wanna hang out with a couple people this weekend, after being on house arrest this week. *sniff* whos up for doing something.

Like I said, my sked. is dumb but I can do something on saturday after 4 and friday I am fine, but sunday I am busy.

So therefore...anybody up??? Let us know.
House Arrest Sucks

Wish that I could... but the next two weekends of mine are going to be spent at the Ridge Carnival!!!:smile: If ya'll get bored, come on down. I'll be bee boppin around there.

watercolor

yeah yeah
ok...so I have Fred and Bch, now for you others...you should be ashamed of yourself. LOL
Dont you know, you are suppose to go when I want too. LOL Just kidding...sorry ya cant come out and play!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm a maybe. The ex has been a big butt head lately when it comes to taking his son on the days he's supposed to have him.... But do send a PM if any plans are made.

K

Katie

I would like to, if you don't mind. I am in town this weekend, the last one I will be in town for almost a month.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Katie
I would like to, if you don't mind. I am in town this weekend, the last one I will be in town for almost a month.

of course you are welcome. Why would I or anyone else mind?