MVA Reported Serious - Dynard

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Near Dynard Elementary, police side is putting it out as serious, fire side saying one into a pole.

2154 - Saying wires down, taking multiple calls
2154 - Possibly an RV into a pole
2154 - Unsure if it's a tow behind RV, or a RV that can be driven
2158 - Confirmed RV into a pole, wires down. All subjects believed to be out of the vehicle
2200 - Having the engine take Maddox Rd to Bushwood Rd. 5 cop cars are 'blocking the way'
2203 - Drivable RV into the pole, extensive damage. Transformer is laying in the middle of the road. One occupant
2203 - Advising patient most likely will be a signed refusal
2207 - Entire assignment is on scene
2207 - SMECO enroute, no ETA
2207 - 3 patients, all signed refusals
2207 - FD will be on scene for an extended period of time to shut the road down. Transformer and pole are on top of the RV

Last edited:

ginwoman

What a mess. Feel sorry for the folks in the MH and for all the people who will be involved in cleaning it up. Our lights flicked when it happened.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Hurry Rd is going to be shut down for a few hours. SMECO is on scene, have to wait for a new pole and transformer.

*EDIT -- One patient was transported to SMH

Last edited:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Right in front of my house....Looks like RV came around the bend and got off the road and cleaned out a ditch, took out some mailboxes and clipped off a pole...My lights never even flickered...One of my phones rand 1 time and that's it...They were out there late last night...

onebdzee

off the shelf
Right in front of my house....Looks like RV came around the bend and got off the road and cleaned out a ditch, took out some mailboxes and clipped off a pole...My lights never even flickered...One of my phones rand 1 time and that's it...They were out there late last night...

Sounds as though it's those "boys" from down the road that are always taring up the wheat/bean field next to you