What is going on????

cgwife

Just got home and turned on scanner.....sounds like some robberies going on??? Units are out at Lee Funeral Home, someone injured from and assault....during all this, the Sun Trust Bank was robbed....most likely by the same subjects! Anyone know what is going on?

SoMDGirl42

Just got home and turned on scanner.....sounds like some robberies going on??? Units are out at Lee Funeral Home, someone injured from and assault....during all this, the Sun Trust Bank was robbed....most likely by the same subjects! Anyone know what is going on?

i just said this morning, I wish I could rob a bank. If anyone overheard me, I DIDN'T DO IT, I have an alibi. :killingme

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !

K9 has been fed and enroute to calvert !

wineo

loving life
Sounds like the hostage taker is letting one go, sounds like one of the hostages is sick. Where are they? Can't get much info,

Any attempt to enter the house and he will open fire. I';m listening to St. Mary's scanner, but I think this might be in Calvert.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Whats the status

Calvert Scanner is full, can someone update, thanks

Sounds like the hostage taker is letting one go, sounds like one of the hostages is sick. Where are they? Can't get much info,

Any attempt to enter the house and he will open fire. I';m listening to St. Mary's scanner, but I think this might be in Calvert.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member

What street is this happening on?

belvak

Happy Camper
You are so smart.:howdy:

Hope you had a great holiday/ hammock is tucked away for the winter:buddies:

What??!!! You mean you & Hubby didn't get to enjoy one of the last 60+ degree days of the year in the hammock yesterday??? :lol:

schaubam

I am listening to calvert scanner. Sounds like they have Ferry Landing Rd blocked off because they believe one of the suspects vehicles is back there. White SUV missing a hubcap. They are searching all the houses and farm fields starting from the back because there is no outlet. Also they are looking for a silver car that might have been involved, but they are not sure where it is. 2 black males one with black hoodie and one with grey hoodie stole a cell phone from someone at Lee Funeral Home in Owings, then hit Sun Trust in Dunkirk Marketplace. Units at all northbound exits from the county, Trooper 2 was called but aborted due to weather.

J

jp2854

sounded like they just said one of the guys had a self inflicted gunshot wound and is 10-7 (which means dead in police terminology).

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
I do not think the self inflicted gunshot is the same individuals. They were looking for a hoodie person at one of the stores in Dunkirk a short time ago.

Danzig

THE ST MARYS SWAT TEAM WAS DOING TRAINING TODAY THAT CAME OVER TAC 4 ON THE SCANNER. I think some of you are a bit confused.