?Accident? by Word of Mouth?

Lady_J

I heard by word of mouth that there was a terrible accident in Saint Mary's County on 11-24. Something to do with two or three deer jumping out and two cars involved. At least one young man taken to the ER with facial disfigurement injuries/ still hospitalized @ Saint Mary's Hospital.

Does anyone know anything about this?

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
5 accidents that day, none were serious. Either the days are wrong, or it's just b/s.

Lady_J

Names and hospital details

Word is he was admitted and released from St Mary's hospital then admitted to Calvert who Med-Evac him to Ann Arundel who treated with meds and then released him. Sister took him to Sothern Maryland Hospital and he is admitted there now.

Last edited:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Lady J, shut up if you don't know facts.. especially with throwing names of victims out there. Gossiping fool.

Lady_J

No need to be Rude

Listen up Sweetie, you don't know me. I don't know you... lets leave it at that and stop being rude.

Since there is nothing posted in reports, or news papers...I'm trying to figure out what's going on just like all the other folks who post similar threads on here.

Lady J, shut up if you don't know facts.. especially with throwing names of victims out there. Gossiping fool.

W

whosnottired

Listen up Sweetie, you don't know me. I don't know you... lets leave it at that and stop being rude.

Since there is nothing posted in reports, or news papers...I'm trying to figure out what's going on just like all the other folks who post similar threads on here.
Why don't you contact the local state police or sheriff's department to find out instead of writing someone's name on a public forum. Not to be argumentative, but that seems not only rude, but quite insensitive!

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
It didn't happen in St. Mary's on that date, and posting names doesn't do you any good. I monitor the radio, and even if they did give names out -- I'm not going to repost them or confirm it. The summary of personal injury accidents on 11/24 in St. Mary's:

19:10:28 24581 Point Lookout Road, Leonardtown Near intersection on Rt4 single vehicle
16:57:47 22811 Newtowne Neck Rd, Leonardtown Single vehicle into a tree, that call wound up being someone who backed into a ditch.
15:26:48 44732 St. Andrews Church Rd, California 3 Vehicles
12:34:50 Hickory Hills Shopping Center 22741 Three Notch Road, California, S/B Far right lane
09:20:01 27865 Thompson Corner Rd, Thompsons Corner Single vehicle off the roadway
07:55:03 25888 Morganza Turner Rd, Morganza 2 vehicles -- occupants still in the vehicle

Last edited:

DEEKAYPEE8569

I heard by word of mouth that there was a terrible accident in Saint Mary's County on 11-24. Something to do with two or three deer jumping out and two cars involved. At least one young man taken to the ER with facial disfigurement injuries/ still hospitalized @ Saint Mary's Hospital.

Sorry, no I don't, but I was just gonna say; on the way home this evening a doe darted out of nowhere and ALMOST ran into my right front fender. Scared the &%$! outta me. It's that time of year again.......be careful out there folks.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Sorry, no I don't, but I was just gonna say; on the way home this evening a doe darted out of nowhere and ALMOST ran into my right front fender. Scared the &%$! outta me. It's that time of year again.......be careful out there folks.

The deer aren't the only menace out there. Some southbound moron ALMOST turned left into the path of my northbound car in the rain on 235 this afternoon. At least the deer have an excuse.... :whistle:

Lady_J

Deer on parade

No kidding...the other day I was walking out to my car in the target parking lot and I swear at least 15 deer darted thru the corner of the lot. I lost count at 15...but there were more...

CobbWeb

Leonardtown

This sounds like it was probably in Leonardtown St. Andrews Church Rd and Wheatly's Apartment Way. I believe 2 deer and 2 different vehicles. Not sure of injuries but pts. were transported to St. Mary's Pri. 3 (minor injuries). I did hear them say the deer was in the back seat with one of the patients.

:yikes:

A doe?

A Deer?

A female deer?

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus

That was hardly rude, and I might know you... this is southern Maryland. I'm glad to see you edited your post.