Another Robbery Northern Calvert

SJSWING

911 call came in at 958 Robbery at CVS Pharmacy in Dunkirk. They just robbed the pharmacy and not the store. Robbers asked for Oxy, showed a 9mm and took off through the back door. Police were on the scene at 1003.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
A private residence was robbed yesterday or this morning in Calvert off of Mackall Rd, and they wanted prescription meds too. I wonder if they're related.

SJSWING

A private residence was robbed yesterday or this morning in Calvert off of Mackall Rd, and they wanted prescription meds too. I wonder if they're related.

I missed that one......Looking for a white male dressed in all black now. Robbed with Stocking mask over face with just eye opening, but when he entered business they said he did not have a stocking on at all. Hopefully they will get a good face shot of him entering.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
On Wednesday, Dec. 2 at 9:58 p.m., an armed robbery was reported via 911 at the CVS Store located at 10095 Ward Road, Dunkirk.

DFC John “Marty” McCarroll and Dep. Stephen Esposito of the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office responded but the suspect had fled on foot in an unknown direction. Initial investigation by Det. Homer Rich of the Calvert Investigative Team determined that a lone suspect, a white male, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, wearing dark clothes and a ski mask, entered the business just before closing.

The suspect walked to the pharmacy area undetected by the management, made contact with two pharmacists and a customer and announced a robbery. He displayed a chrome colored handgun and ordered all three behind the pharmacy counter. He ordered the customer and the female employee to the floor. The suspect ordered the male pharmacist to give him oxycontin. The male pharmacist put the oxycontin in a plastic bag that the suspect handed him.

No shots were fired and no one was injured. The stolen oxycontin has a street value of over $100,000.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Homer Rich at (410) 535-2800, ext. 2765.

SJSWING

The stolen oxycontin has a street value of over $100,000.

At least he was smart, went for the drugs.....He knew the cashiers would not have that kind of money....But he will get what is coming to him I am sure of that.