MVA and Traffic Lights Out

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Passed a MVA NB Rt 4 at Show Place Arena about 0445. Debris in the right lane and the bumper in the left lane. Cars were swerving to avoid it. Driver was standing on shoulder by car. No emergency vehicles or tow trucks on the scene at the time.

Traffic lights were out NB Rt 4 at Suitland Pkwy. Be careful!!

Not sure if it was the strong winds or the full moon but I saw several near-misses today. I don't say this very often but I was very happy to get to work today.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Anybody ever hear anything about the accident on Dares Beach Road Tuesday night/very early Wednesday morning?

B

Bronwyn

Passed a MVA NB Rt 4 at Show Place Arena about 0445. Debris in the right lane and the bumper in the left lane. Cars were swerving to avoid it. Driver was standing on shoulder by car. No emergency vehicles or tow trucks on the scene at the time.

Traffic lights were out NB Rt 4 at Suitland Pkwy. Be careful!!

Not sure if it was the strong winds or the full moon but I saw several near-misses today. I don't say this very often but I was very happy to get to work today.

When I drove through that area at 5:30 this morning heading north there was a serious accient on the side of the road right there. :shrug: