Does anyone think that Bratz dolls look like cynical sluts?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Maybe it's because I have two daughters, but Bratz look like ill-tempered divas. It's not the makeup, it's the look in their eyes and the pout on their lips. Like they're ready to throw a tantrum or get into a catfight. They're almost anti-Barbies.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by *archimedes*
What do you think the Flavas Crew looks like? :confused:
I haven't seen this yet, but the Bratz dolls look a little ridiculous to me. Their heads are enormous compared to their bodies...

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by *archimedes*
What do you think the Flavas Crew looks like? :confused:

Well, their clothes are way too skimpy for girls' dolls. But they at least have pleasant expressions on some of their faces. The Bratz look angry and cynical to me.

nomoney

Originally posted by RoseRed
Sounds like some people I know.... :rolleyes:

ok ok; i know i have a big head; but why do you have to pick on me about it???:bawl:

Thats okay; I forgive you all today.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by nomoney
ok ok; i know i have a big head; but why do you have to pick on me about it???:bawl:

You mis-quoted, its supposed to be "I forgive everyone for everything today."

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I just didn't want to be a meanie and tell you that you have a big azz instead. :biggrin:

j/k :cheesy:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
Did your internet thingy not come with a search button....:duh:

:biggrin:
It's broken, just like the pmer and email. :moon:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
As a parent, I feel that these dolls (Flavas, Bratz, etc.), which are marketed to primary school girls, are too scantily dressed with way too much makeup. I wouldn't purchase them for my daughters.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by Ehesef
I haven't seen this yet, but the Bratz dolls look a little ridiculous to me. Their heads are enormous compared to their bodies...

It's a marketing ploy. Studies have shown that large eyes an oversized head trigger a nurturing response in humans. You'll note that babies have big heads and eyes.

I agree though, these dolls are too disproportionate. And if you want a nurturing response, why slap all the make up on them?

nomoney

Originally posted by RoseRed
I just didn't want to be a meanie and tell you that you have a big azz instead. :biggrin:

j/k :cheesy:

And I was just whispering to someone about how nice yours looked; hmph.....gonna have to take it all back :mad:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by cmcdanal
It's a marketing ploy. Studies have shown that large eyes an oversized head trigger a nurturing response in humans. You'll note that babies have big heads and eyes.

I agree though, these dolls are too disproportionate. And if you want a nurturing response, why slap all the make up on them?
I didn't know that, but you're right about the make up.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
And I was just whispering to someone about how nice yours looked; hmph.....gonna have to take it all back :mad:
:lmao: Loveyameanit!