Looking for newmdboi from Americansingles website

C

CollegeBoy2004

if anyone knows how I can contact this person, please let me know asap! Thanks!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by CollegeBoy2004
if anyone knows how I can contact this person, please let me know asap! Thanks!
College Boy looking for New Maryland Boy?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ommm...duh...let me use my powers of deductive reasoning and see if I can't find an answer for you.....

Ooooooooommmmmmmmmm..........

It's coming to me.........

I see a vision.........

I've GOT it! Go on the AmericanSingles website and use the link next to newmdboi's name that says "Email Me"!

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I've GOT it! Go on the AmericanSingles website and use the link next to newmdboi's name that says "Email Me"!
He's probably too cheap to pay his 20 bucks.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
"CollegeBoy2004" wants to hook up with "newmdboi" :confused:

wasn't there a reality dating show on this not long ago? :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by crabcake
:confused:
Wake up and smell the sheets, Splendor in the Grass. Obviously both are gay and looking to hook up through a dating site. They have those, you know - where you put in that you're a male looking for a male and the search returns gay men who want to be found.

:duh:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Dagnabbit!

I hate when they don't tell you the end of the story! Did CollegeBoy ever find his lost love, newmdboi? Or did they lose everlasting happiness in the crazy chaotic world of on-line dating? (Read: found a new bologne pony.)

tater

Re: Dagnabbit!

Originally posted by Steve
I hate when they don't tell you the end of the story! Did CollegeBoy ever find his lost love, newmdboi? Or did they lose everlasting happiness in the crazy chaotic world of on-line dating? (Read: found a new bologne pony.)

:roflmao:

But Steve, there was an end to the story. Remember, it was all over the news. I think they met up on the Jenny Jones show and it went all down hill from there :shrug: