Free Silkie Bantam Rooster

keekee

He's beautiful, and he's top-dog in our coop. He keeps all of the other chickens in line. He's quite bossy with them, but not aggressive to people. My daughter picks him up regularly, much to his disgust. :)
He's buff colored, with bright red wattles, born mid August. His name is Big Daddy. He is one of my favorite chickens, however we can't keep him because he does a lot of crowing, and we live in a neighborhood. We purchased straight run chicks, and ended up with a few roos... we'll keep the quiet ones - if there are any.

I know someone takes roosters at Stauffer's, but I think they become dinner. :cds:
I thought I'd try here first to see if anyone wants him. I can send a picture if interested.

Thanks.

sockgirl77

He's beautiful, and he's top-dog in our coop. He keeps all of the other chickens in line. He's quite bossy with them, but not aggressive to people. My daughter picks him up regularly, much to his disgust. :)
He's buff colored, with bright red wattles, born mid August. His name is Big Daddy. He is one of my favorite chickens, however we can't keep him because he does a lot of crowing, and we live in a neighborhood. We purchased straight run chicks, and ended up with a few roos... we'll keep the quiet ones - if there are any.

I know someone takes roosters at Stauffer's, but I think they become dinner. :cds:
I thought I'd try here first to see if anyone wants him. I can send a picture if interested.

Thanks.
Will you deliver to Elf's house?

keekee

I'll take him, if you don't mind that he'd be free-range. I have a lot of hens and only one rooster :)

Don't mind at all! He's a Bantam, so he's not a big fella... but he has little-man syndrome, so that makes up for it!

I can even deliver if you'd like... or I can meet you wherever is convenient.
I live in the California area.

Thanks so much!

Okay, I got caught up in storm-prep and forgot to follow this thread...please PM me and I will give you direcions :) or we can talk about where to meet.

Don't mind at all! He's a Bantam, so he's not a big fella... but he has little-man syndrome, so that makes up for it!

I can even deliver if you'd like... or I can meet you wherever is convenient.
I live in the California area.

Thanks so much!