Chaos

SJSWING

Let the Chaos begin. 4 Accidents in Calvert at the moment. Roads are horrible. They have one they are working on now off of Rt 4. Disabled motorist, stepped outside of her vehicle to look over and was hit by another motorist doing about 45 mph. Scanner is going CRAZY.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I am listening to it... it's insane!! My hubby just went out in it to go help people out of the ditch. It's only gonna get worse!

dgates80

Land of the lost
I am listening to it... it's insane!! My hubby just went out in it to go help people out of the ditch. It's only gonna get worse!

Wishing him luck, he's gonna need it. And yes, the scanner is *nuts*, I have 45 out of 50 slots used right now.

Just heard Tomahawk and Tomahawk trail, PD, car into a tree.....

LusbyMom

Wishing him luck, he's gonna need it. And yes, the scanner is *nuts*, I have 45 out of 50 slots used right now.

Just heard Tomahawk and Tomahawk trail, PD, car into a tree.....

I wish he would stay home.. it's crazy!!! He is at Mesa trail now.

kelb

art imitating life
Let the Chaos begin. 4 Accidents in Calvert at the moment. Roads are horrible. They have one they are working on now off of Rt 4. Disabled motorist, stepped outside of her vehicle to look over and was hit by another motorist doing about 45 mph. Scanner is going CRAZY.

I cant wait for the BF to get home :( we are in calvert

LusbyMom

I just don't get it.. WHY do people go out in this? I know some have to work and some have no choice but seriously this many people need to be out? They put everyone at risk.

People are asking my hubby how to drive in the snow. If you don't know how to drive in it STAY HOME! :duh:

TurboK9

I just don't get it.. WHY do people go out in this? I know some have to work and some have no choice but seriously this many people need to be out? They put everyone at risk.

People are asking my hubby how to drive in the snow. If you don't know how to drive in it STAY HOME! :duh:

Lived in MN for many years, grew up in ME.... No trouble here, it's the other drivers I worry about!!! Some are just.... daffy!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Did you hear CRE say they are trying to get mobile???? WTF? Why are they not ready? Security just stopped where my hubby is and said they were trying.

Yeah...and I heard St. Leonard ambulance say "We can't stop..we can't stop.."

nicole_M

Did you hear CRE say they are trying to get mobile???? WTF? Why are they not ready? Security just stopped where my hubby is and said they were trying.

Now they are shutting roads down... This is crazy, CRE should have been prepared for this like the county was. All of Route 4 is salted/sanded and was at 8am this morning.

LusbyMom

Now they are shutting roads down... This is crazy, CRE should have been prepared for this like the county was. All of Route 4 is salted/sanded and was at 8am this morning.

That road has been shut down in 1 direction since he left.. he has been blocking the road.

LusbyMom

Now the police are telling CRE to come salt the dang roads. Why exactly is CRE not prepared?? They should have done this already!

lam2

tickled~pink
My husband was making his way home from work in PF, made it to the Ranch Club and is now sitting in a ditch at gunsmoke trail/gunsmoke circle. the cops have the road shut down.

dn0121

I just drove home and it was fine. Some people were going very slow, but that's ok. Better than going too fast.

lam2

tickled~pink
Said he was doing fine until the guy in front of him spun out and stopped in the middle of the road!