Signal 13 - Great Mills

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Police officers out with numerous subjects, now issuing a signal 13 -- subject with a bat swinging at officers.

0143; Location is the Quik Shop on GMR
0143; This stems from drug related activity near Sheetz
0143; Sending an ambulance for multiple subjects hit in the head
0144; Slowing everyone else down
0144; Now across at Cheasapeake Trophy
0144; Now a disturbance inside the Sheetz -- reported to be between 4-6 people. Doing a Signal 13 on that aswell
0145; A signal 13 is an all call -- usually refers to officer(s) need immediate assistance. All units in the county respond
0146; Units from Charlotte Hall responding. Signal 13 takes precedent over everything else
0147; Starting a use of force card at the Quik Shop
0148; Sheetz call is not a Signal 13, the Quik Shop was.
0149; Only one ambulance needed for the Quik Shop call
0150; Police advising the ambulance to proceed with caution, scene is still lively
0154; Now an additional assault at the Quik Shop with a knife
0155; They're still trying to figure everything out. Sounds pretty confusing
0156; One victim refusing patient care
0157; Letting the furthest units out cancel. Resuming patrol
0158; Ambulance is in service with one signed refusal
0202; Starting two assault cards and a use of force

Last edited:

rusty27

Beware of the dog
Ahhhhh........the good times continue at WAWA/Quick shop. Wonder how long it will be till they close up early every night.

Danzig

Monks lets out and all the clowns from there head to the park to start crap
police pulled in and saw a guy hitting others with bat
one cop pulled out their gun and told bat guy to drop the bat
bat guy sees police with gun and says oh sh!t and drops bat
bat guy detained/arrested
----- things get quiet -----
fight breaks out inside a parked car in the very front of the quick shop
cops drag out one guy, he has a steak knife in his hand
police kock knife out of hand
knife guy gets detained/arrested
secong fighting guy in car also gets detained/arrested ??? CDS and or something else
photos will be up when I get arrest details

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Monks lets out and all the clowns from there head to the park to start crap
police pulled in and saw a guy hitting others with bat
one cop pulled out their gun and told bat guy to drop the bat
bat guy sees police with gun and says oh sh!t and drops bat
bat guy detained/arrested
----- things get quiet -----
fight breaks out inside a parked car in the very front of the quick shop
cops drag out one guy, he has a steak knife in his hand
police kock knife out of hand
knife guy gets detained/arrested
secong fighting guy in car also gets detained/arrested ??? CDS and or something else
photos will be up when I get arrest details

The weird thing about Monks is the one officer said she had a disturbance, dispatcher tells her to stand-by, they put out a broadcast for a fight in progress at Monks. :lol:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Nuthin like good ole suthern murlan Obamanites making their peers proud! :lmao:

Last edited:

sockgirl77

Where are the names?

1ST & 2ND DEGREE ASSAULT, DISORDERLY CONDUCT: On December 24, deputies responded to the Quick Stop gas station on Great Mills Road in Great Mills for a fight in progress call. When deputies arrived they observed two males fighting inside of a vehicle. Dfc. George observed Pierre Lamont Harris, 24 of Great Mills, striking the victim in the face with a closed fist while holding an object in that hand. Dfc. George opened the vehicle door and extricated Harris from the vehicle, stopping the assault. As Harris was being placed on the ground to be handcuffed, a fixed blade steak knife fell from his hand. Harris was handcuffed and transported to the St. Mary's County Detention Center where he was charged with 1st Degree Assault, 2nd Degree Assault and Disorderly Conduct. During the same incident, as Deputy Chimko-Fahey arrived on the scene, she observed an individual, later identified as Lamount Drewell Carey, 20 of Lexington Park, holding a baseball bat and striking another individual. When Carey saw Deputy Chimko-Fahey he dropped the bat and attempted to flee. After a brief foot chase, Carey was apprehended. Deputy Chimko-Fahey went back to contact the individual who Carey was assaulting. The victim had left the Quick Stop and Deputy Chimko-Fahey was unable to identify him. Deputy Chimko-Fahey charged Carey with Disorderly Conduct.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
1ST & 2ND DEGREE ASSAULT, DISORDERLY CONDUCT: On December 24, deputies responded to the Quick Stop gas station on Great Mills Road in Great Mills for a fight in progress call. When deputies arrived they observed two males fighting inside of a vehicle. Dfc. George observed Pierre Lamont Harris, 24 of Great Mills, striking the victim in the face with a closed fist while holding an object in that hand. Dfc. George opened the vehicle door and extricated Harris from the vehicle, stopping the assault. As Harris was being placed on the ground to be handcuffed, a fixed blade steak knife fell from his hand. Harris was handcuffed and transported to the St. Mary's County Detention Center where he was charged with 1st Degree Assault, 2nd Degree Assault and Disorderly Conduct. During the same incident, as Deputy Chimko-Fahey arrived on the scene, she observed an individual, later identified as Lamount Drewell Carey, 20 of Lexington Park, holding a baseball bat and striking another individual. When Carey saw Deputy Chimko-Fahey he dropped the bat and attempted to flee. After a brief foot chase, Carey was apprehended. Deputy Chimko-Fahey went back to contact the individual who Carey was assaulting. The victim had left the Quick Stop and Deputy Chimko-Fahey was unable to identify him. Deputy Chimko-Fahey charged Carey with Disorderly Conduct.
I thought Monks was a white boy (read rednik) bar? :confused:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Do you read threads? :killingme I gots 1 eye and I read that. (post 4)

You're forgetting I'm blonde...:biggrin: Yeah, I went back and re-read the thread, but figured I'd give y'all something to :smack: me around with. Since it's the holidays n all.