Rt. 301 at Rt. 4 - Upper Marlboro

johnjrval424

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on around Rt. 301 and Rt. 4 in Upper Marlboro? Husband is sitting still on 301 and about 50 police cars are on the scene, helicopter overhead and police on foot running into the woods behind the Arby's...

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on around Rt. 301 and Rt. 4 in Upper Marlboro? Husband is sitting still on 301 and about 50 police cars are on the scene, helicopter overhead and police on foot running into the woods behind the Arby's...

Tell him to switch the radio to wtop... they are usually on top of traffic issues.

johnjrval424

Really? I work literally right down the street...I don't see/hear anything.

Apparently, there must have been a bank robbery or something because a van was abandoned with a blown out tire and the driver fled on foot. The van actually passed my husband on the road - it was coming south from Pointer Ridge.

Apparently, there must have been a bank robbery or something because a van was abandoned with a blown out tire and the driver fled on foot. The van actually passed my husband on the road - it was coming south from Pointer Ridge.

That's crazy! Isn't that near Bowie?

Pointer Ridge is considered "South Bowie" - it's on the outskirts coming southbound on 301, after WalMart, but before the police station.

Yup, I know where you mean. There's so much of this shiat going on, it's scary. I don't remember who posted it earlier but apparently two young girls robbed a man at an ATM in Waldorf. Ridiculous.

dwells67

hrmm .. came through there, didn't see anything going on. Nothing on the news .. i think someone is mistaken but that is usually the case with most of these postings.

dwells67

:clap: Great first post. :yay:

sorry we all can't sit around all day posting incorrect bs on message boards all day .. some of us have to work .. yep it was a great first post.

Back to work .. maybe someday i can have over 41K posts too .. oh wait i have a life!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
sorry we all can't sit around all day posting incorrect bs on message boards all day .. some of us have to work .. yep it was a great first post.

Back to work .. maybe someday i can have over 41K posts too .. oh wait i have a life!

Okay. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Attachments

• Dawn+Wells1-1.jpg
    Dawn+Wells1-1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 115

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

OR maybe someday you can have a job where you can play on the boards AND get paid!

*DING* pssst I think your fries are done.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Pointer Ridge is considered "South Bowie" - it's on the outskirts coming southbound on 301, after WalMart, but before the police station.

:nono: Kathy Lee Crosby grew up there and thats considered East Annapolis, according to her autobiography.