What may be coming

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I don't think they should switch to plain language. They should adopt a universal 10-code system. Even though the codes are readily found on the internet, it does keep some guessing if they have a scanner. Heck, I still can't rem all of them and I've been listening for years. I can easily understand numbers over the air instead of some peoples dialects. For now though if there are multi-agencies involved in an incident, they should switch to plain language. JMO :popcorn:

thesilentwoman

I find it amusing that this report comes from the heart of Downeast Maine---where if you don't know what "a byGawd wicked cunning Flatlander in a haulin' arse Fahrd up the Airline" is, you are in deep trouble on the radio...You remember that show "American Loggers" that follows those Maine loggers? The producers used SUBTITLES so folks could understand their what they were saying!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I find it amusing that this report comes from the heart of Downeast Maine---where if you don't know what "a byGawd wicked cunning Flatlander in a haulin' arse Fahrd up the Airline" is, you are in deep trouble on the radio...You remember that show "American Loggers" that follows those Maine loggers? The producers used SUBTITLES so folks could understand their what they were saying!

Over four and a half years to make your first post, you really are the silent woman.:howdy:

D-35

Longing fuh Limestone (Nahwt !!)

...And as they also say in in Downeast Maine, "thesilentwoman, yuah post up thay-ah is a Doozie!" :coffee: