frequency request

stormer41

We recently purchased a Pro 164 scanner from Radio Shack.
We have Calvert, St. Mary's, MSP, and Pax River. I work on the base I would be very curious to know the base police frequency. I had it once when I was stationed here years ago. If anyone knows if for sure please pm me.

Thanks again

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
We have Calvert, St. Mary's, MSP, and Pax River. I work on the base I would be very curious to know the base police frequency. I had it once when I was stationed here years ago. If anyone knows if for sure please pm me.

Thanks again

I think the only way your going to pick up the base police freq is by being on base. I believe their repeaters aren't long range (though I could be wrong). Either way, check: Naval Air Station Patuxent River Trunking System, Patuxent River, Maryland - Scanner Frequencies

CobbWeb

Pax Frequencies

They have a new system now that is digital encrypted, don't think you can get it on scanner.

Thanks again