Best Horror Flick

what is the best horror flick in your eyes??

• Night of the living dead

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Any Friday the 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any A Nightmare on Elms street

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Any Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The exorcist

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • The texas chainsaw massacre

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BuddyLee, what is your first name? I'm going to ask Zuchick to pray the Chotki for you.

BuddyLee

Football addict
before....

Originally posted by vraiblonde
BuddyLee, what is your first name? I'm going to ask Zuchick to pray the Chotki for you.

before i answer that ill be wanting to know what the 'Chotki' is and why Zuchick is involved. lol:wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: You don't Have The One I Like the Best!!!!

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
THE STAND :clap: :yay:

im sorry tigger i thought about putting that one up there for you but i havent seen it and i cant relate to it lol..

TWLs wife

Re: Re: You don't Have The One I Like the Best!!!!

Originally posted by BuddyLee
im sorry tigger i thought about putting that one up there for you but i havent seen it and i cant relate to it lol..

It's Ok!! I vote for this anyway Any A Nightmare on Elms street .:biggrin:

Nanny Pam

You asked, so here it is. IMHO the horror that comes to mind right now, comes from signing on here and finding the Buddy & Tigger show.
There wasn't a "write-in option" so I just created my own
TYVM:dance:

BuddyLee

Football addict
would you ??

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
You asked, so here it is. IMHO the horror that comes to mind right now, comes from signing on here and finding the Buddy & Tigger show.
There wasn't a "write-in option" so I just created my own
TYVM:dance:

would you like to make it a threesome nannypam???:biggrin:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
The two movies that scared me the most are The Shining (the Kubrick-Nicholson version) and the first Blair Witch Project. Neither of these had a lot of gore. Instead, the horror was all psychological. .

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
I liked misery - The Stephen King one about the author that has the horrible accident in the mountains and gets "nursed" back to health by a psychotic fan of his works. For me its much scarier than some goblin or whatever. People do the worst stuff.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by Tonio
Blair Witch Project
That movie left me feeling nauseated because the camera guy was a total dinglenut. :rolleyes: Oh, and for the record, by far, the stupidest, most boring movie ever.

nomoney

Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
That movie left me feeling nauseated because the camera guy was a total dinglenut. :rolleyes: Oh, and for the record, by far, the stupidest, most boring movie ever.

:clap:

Z

zuchick

Originally posted by Ridgegirl_4
I think the Texas Chainsaw Massacre is the best... what do you think, Buddy?? :cheers:

I know this is off topic, but Ridgegirl, may I PM you with a question?