chicken coop for sale

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I wanted to let everyone know I have a chicken coop for sale. Several people here purchased shed kits from a lady I know to build their own chicken coops. Figured someone here may want one that's already put together, and has been modified for chickens. We built 3 of them and now I need to downsize.

4' wide x 6' long x 8' high with a pitched roof.

We modified the shed kit to include, tar paper, roof shingles, ventilation holes at top, an entry door for the chickens (within the human door), latch for door, and waterproofed the entire surface. We used it a few months. Selling for $180. I'm pretty sure you can get it home in a pick-up truck, and we have pictures.

Last edited:

Cowgirl

I wanted to let everyone know I have a chicken coop for sale. Several people here purchased shed kits from a lady I know to build their own chicken coops. Figured someone here may want one that's already put together, and has been modified for chickens. We built 3 of them and now I need to downsize.

4' wide x 6" long x 8' high with a pitched roof.

We modified the shed kit to include, tar paper, roof shingles, ventilation holes at top, an entry door for the chickens (within the human door), latch for door, and waterproofed the entire surface. We used it a few months. Selling for $180. I'm pretty sure you can get it home in a pick-up truck, and we have pictures.

Me! Me! :howdy: I'm VERY interested, just have to see when we can come down with a truck to pick it up. Are you in a hurry to sell it?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I can wait - we just moved them all yesterday so I know now it probably would have been easier to use the tractor to lift it UP (we used a flatbed trailer to move them and getting them UP on the flat bed was a chore) - so much for hind-sight.

I normally would not have advertised my "advertisement" in the forum, but I knew we had discussed this before about these shed kits, and that people would want to know one was for sale.

Me! Me! :howdy: I'm VERY interested, just have to see when we can come down with a truck to pick it up. Are you in a hurry to sell it?

Cowgirl

I can wait - we just moved them all yesterday so I know now it probably would have been easier to use the tractor to lift it UP (we used a flatbed trailer to move them and getting them UP on the flat bed was a chore) - so much for hind-sight.

I normally would not have advertised my "advertisement" in the forum, but I knew we had discussed this before about these shed kits, and that people would want to know one was for sale.

Thanks for the pictures. It looks different than I pictured it. I'm not sure we have a use for it actually. :ohwell: Sorry!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Basically it's just a wood shed that we modified to be a chicken coop - when I say "COOP" I mean just the building they go into at night to sleep - mine also go in to lay eggs during the day as it's dark and quiet(er) in there. I will post a picture here (wood coop is inside the pen) and will look for a better picture later today.

We plan to further modify ours to have a flap we can open from the outside to reach in to get the eggs w/o going inside the coop.

Thanks for the pictures. It looks different than I pictured it. I'm not sure we have a use for it actually. :ohwell: Sorry!

Attachments

• shed1.jpg
    shed1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 220

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Basically it's just a wood shed that we modified to be a chicken coop - when I say "COOP" I mean just the building they go into at night to sleep - mine also go in to lay eggs during the day as it's dark and quiet(er) in there. I will post a picture here (wood coop is inside the pen) and will look for a better picture later today.

We plan to further modify ours to have a flap we can open from the outside to reach in to get the eggs w/o going inside the coop.

What kind of long-necked chicken is that on the left? :lol:

idiganthro

Hmmm... definately need to fix that. If you could post them here, or whatever is easiest. I'd just like to have a look! Hubby and I have purchased plans to build a larger coop for our girls, but maybe we'll like your ready-made one better!

Cowgirl

Hmmm... definately need to fix that. If you could post them here, or whatever is easiest. I'd just like to have a look! Hubby and I have purchased plans to build a larger coop for our girls, but maybe we'll like your ready-made one better!

She attached a picture in an above post. Can you see that one?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I had better pics I just can't find them. I just ordered another cable for my camera so I can't post new pics until I get that cable. Yes there is a HUMAN door and a chicken door was cut unto the bottom of the human door.

Please send a better pic and description. Does it have a door for a person to walk in? What does the inside look like. I most likely would like to have it. Hard to see in the pic.