Accidents

Jacqueli48

Cop car split tele pole by Gate 2 on 235N. Truck ran into house off of 5. Car upside down off of 6. Hello - MSHA - please salt Rte. 6.

Agee

Cop car split tele pole by Gate 2 on 235N. Truck ran into house off of 5. Car upside down off of 6. Hello - MSHA - please salt Rte. 6.

Pax River Base police vehicle, not nuch damage, although the car is on the northbound side pointing south...

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Snow emergency plan for St. Mary's County has been lifted @ 1015 hours.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Snow emergency plan for St. Mary's County has been lifted @ 1015 hours.

Now, if the temp would rise, it would be....well.....warmer; but I guess when it's "30-something" or lower, "warmer" is something of a reach, huh?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:yay:

Drove down 234 last night, that thing was practically coated in that pre-ice crap.

i heard the mayor of DC explain they use Brine, or liquid salt.. Sodium Chloride..

BIG mistake if it's going to get to 20 degrees or less. Most states use Magnesium or Calcium Chloride..

I had an empty bucket of Calcium Chloride sitting on my tractor. Went out a few nights ago when it was about 20 degrees out and it was full of water. Threw the water on the driveway, and it was still water last night. It's never frozen.

I had just cleaned out my fishtank, and EVERYwhere water touched pavement was ice in less than 2 or 3 minutes.. except where the bucket of water had hit.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Had someone just start working here last week..

Lost control of his car on the way in this morning and ran it off the road..

WELCOME to MD!!