Another Dog Food Question...

Cowgirl

Blue Buffalo? I noticed a commercial for it the other day. From what I've read, it's a good quality food. I don't know that it's new, but I think they're starting to advertise more.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Blue Buffalo :shrug: I've heard it's decent food.

Don't know much about it...but it has grain and I feed all of my animals a grain-free diet.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Blue Buffalo? I noticed a commercial for it the other day. From what I've read, it's a good quality food. I don't know that it's new, but I think they're starting to advertise more.

Blue Buffalo :shrug: I've heard it's decent food.

Don't know much about it...but it has grain and I feed all of my animals a grain-free diet.
i thought it was new. I just heard it the other day.

Ok well Petunia has really dry skin. And pretty coat, but dry skin.

Should I change her food or just give her something?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
i thought it was new. I just heard it the other day.

Ok well Petunia has really dry skin. And pretty coat, but dry skin.

Should I change her food or just give her something?

What is she eating? Give her a fish oil or salmon oil (I use this) in her food every day.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
She is on Pedigree dry food, and beneful wet food.

I do NOT want to sound snotty... BUT those are the worst foods for dogs.

I'd look into feeding her California Natural, Chicken Soup, Wellness or something along those lines and give her the fish/salmon oil supplements. You will notice a huge difference.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I do NOT want to sound snotty... BUT those are the worst foods for dogs.

I'd look into feeding her California Natural, Chicken Soup, Wellness or something along those lines and give her the fish/salmon oil supplements. You will notice a huge difference.
:lol: No need to feel that way. She is my first dog, so this new for us. :lol:

I will try that. Maybe she will be excited to eat if I get her that stuff.

Does Peppers have those items?

J

jp2854

or you can go to petco and buy natural balance that is what i feed bruno and its a good food too and probably doesn't cost as much as the others.

Cowgirl

or you can go to petco and buy natural balance that is what i feed bruno and its a good food too and probably doesn't cost as much as the others.

I'm pretty sure California Natural is less expensive than Natural Balance. At least that's what I noticed at the pet food store around here.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:lol: No need to feel that way. She is my first dog, so this new for us. :lol:

I will try that. Maybe she will be excited to eat if I get her that stuff.

Does Peppers have those items?

Yes, they do. :yay: Mary Beth will be happy to give you samples. You will find that she will probably eat less of the better food.

I give my dogs a few tablespoons of plain, fat-free yogurt, acidophilus capsule, and salmon oil capsule with a cup of EVO kibble in the morning. For their dinner, they get a cup of EVO kibble with a cup of a mix of veggies..usually green beans and spinach or broccoli or carrots.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Yes, they do. :yay: Mary Beth will be happy to give you samples. You will find that she will probably eat less of the better food.

I give my dogs a few tablespoons of plain, fat-free yogurt, acidophilus capsule, and salmon oil capsule with a cup of EVO kibble in the morning. For their dinner, they get a cup of EVO kibble with a cup of a mix of veggies..usually green beans and spinach or broccoli or carrots.
I will go over there this weekend then. Thank you so much! I am excited even if she wont be.

I would give her the mix veggies. But she wont eat them :lol: She will take a carrot, and then bite into it and break it up, looking for something better on the inside. Something she never finds

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I will go over there this weekend then. Thank you so much! I am excited even if she wont be.

I would give her the mix veggies. But she wont eat them :lol: She will take a carrot, and then bite into it and break it up, looking for something better on the inside. Something she never finds

:killingme:killingme

Haha my dog did that too..I like the way you put it..

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

You cooking them? Some dogs are picky. Mine would eat poo if I put it in their bowls.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
:killingme:killingme

Haha my dog did that too..I like the way you put it..
She does it with her front teeth too. Funniest thing to watch.

You cooking them? Some dogs are picky. Mine would eat poo if I put it in their bowls.
Yes and no. She has tried them both ways, she didn't find a special treat in either. And this upset her.

She is very picky. I know I'm not suppose to. But since she is spoiled, she gets some table scraps. She is picky about those too!!