Signal 13 in Calvert...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Anyone listening? I have no idea where or what's going on, just heard a cop yell signal 13 get us some units down here.

Kent Road, large hostile crowd, cop is out of breath, sounds pretty upset. I didn't hear the original call.

C

CalvertNewbie

Anyone listening? I have no idea where or what's going on, just heard a cop yell signal 13 get us some units down here.

Kent Road, large hostile crowd, cop is out of breath, sounds pretty upset. I didn't hear the original call.

Hope the backup gets there soon and that these idiots don't try anything stupid with the cop.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
It's up off of 2, just north of the park and ride.....possibly not the best area for this type of thing...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
It's up off of 2, just north of the park and ride.....possibly not the best area for this type of thing...

All the cops on the scene have to file reports, he specifically said use of force, means somebody got messed up, could have shot him, tazed him or just gave him a good old fashioned beat down. Whatever, it sent him to the hospital and I'm sure he deserved it.