Mig's Stalker Survival Thread

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
The purpose of this thread is two-fold – it's a place for Mig to check in EVERY day and let us know she's still alive and keep us posted on her latest personal stalker news, and for folks to share their experiences with real-life stalkers and tips for dealing with them.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

When I saw this I thought oh no - he is everywhere!!!!!

Okay okay - today is Thursday, August 8th and I am alive and so is my stalker:twitch: :angry:

Thanks for the show of support!!!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
SURVIVAL TIP #1: Have a handgun? You could keep that discreetly stashed when you walk the dog...(the shotgun's too big!)

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Survival Tip #2

As we all know my soon to be ex husband is a "Stalker in Training", when he freaks out on me telling me what a whore I am I agree with him. I tell him I sleep with everyone, women and men alike and that I'm a huge slut now. It makes him see what a butthead he's being.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Mig--
Most definately, size down the shotgun and don't forget to accessorize your outfit.

Pixie--
Would you like Mig and I to pay him a visit? :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Survival Tip #2

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I tell him I sleep with everyone, women and men alike and that I'm a huge slut now. .

Shhh..Pixie...we don't want the guys to know what we REALLY did last night. :biggrin:

FIREMAN

Mig
Maybe you can find a guy friend to come over and hang out. Or park his truck/car/SUV at your house. Maybe he might get the hint that you have moved on.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
It's gotten to the point that it's comical. Since my car wasn't home for several hours last night I expected a phone call today. Bingo, got one. The conversation consisted of...

him: "so what did you do last night?"

me: "went out with some friends."

him: "well, what did you and your friends do?"

me: "we drank to much, got naked and had sex."

him: "ha ha very funny, what did you really do?"

me: "i just told you!"

It's apparent that nothing is going to stop him so I just have fun with it now. The best is when he tells me what a b!tch I am. My response "And what?"

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by pixiegirl
It's gotten to the point that it's comical. Since my car wasn't home for several hours last night I expected a phone call today. Bingo, got one. The conversation consisted of...

him: "so what did you do last night?"

me: "went out with some friends."

him: "well, what did you and your friends do?"

me: "we drank to much, got naked and had sex."

him: "ha ha very funny, what did you really do?"

me: "i just told you!"

It's apparent that nothing is going to stop him so I just have fun with it now. The best is when he tells me what a b!tch I am. My response "And what?"

You know, this leads me to a question:
Did you girls strip down to your undies and have tickle-fights?
Isn't that what women ALWAYS do when they get together like that?
:biggrin:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by FIREMAN
Mig
Maybe you can find a guy friend to come over and hang out. Or park his truck/car/SUV at your house. Maybe he might get the hint that you have moved on.

(Raising hand) I have an SUV!

If I had the time, I'd hire a goon squad to follow HIM all around, just so he has a good idea of how it feels. Well, THAT, and give 'em the occasional perfunctory butt kick, just to let him know what the possibilities are. I hate bullies.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: Survival Tip #2

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark

Well golllllllllleeeeeeeeeee, what did you REALLY do last night, you let the cat out of the bag!!!!

I'll admit to having a few "lemonades" but I WAS NOT "in the bag." :biggrin:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Darn! It's almost like someone was there WATCHING us, Cat! Do you think they could see what COLOR undies we had on? And who told about the tickle fights?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
More! More!

Originally posted by Sierra39
Darn! It's almost like someone was there WATCHING us, Cat! Do you think they could see what COLOR undies we had on? And who told about the tickle fights?

pant...pant....

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Undies?!

Originally posted by Sierra39

The invitation I got didn't say anything about undies being mandatory....:blushing:

and your dogs were acting a little uneasy...next time we'll do a string with tin cans or some such thing..we'll get them spying suckers...

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Undies?!

Originally posted by cattitude

The invitation I got didn't say anything about undies being mandatory....:blushing:

and your dogs were acting a little uneasy...next time we'll do a string with tin cans or some such thing..we'll get them spying suckers...

Let's see...I was standing right next to the...uhh...magnolia tree...yeah, that's it! I was standing next to the magnolia tree with my friend "weathered". Mig was wearing white cotton undies...and a cleavage enhancing bra. Cat had on the granny shorts, sierra had a matching set of undies with little horses on them, Rose had on red, of course, and I didn't see much else because at about that time, a car pulled up with some guy in it and he scared me so I dropped my box of tissues and ran. Otherwise, I'd have introduced myself.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
You nitwit

Rose was not in attendance...Mig's cleavage is just fine..no need for assistance... yeah, Sierra's attire did match, but it had little kitties on it, as I said, I was sans drawers. I don't know whose yard you left a mess in, but it sure wasn't Sierra's..not a magnolia tree on the whole damn site.

Now behave.:biggrin:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
DINGBAT?!?!?!??!?!

Originally posted by RoseRed

You ding bat! I wasn't there! :whip:

I meant Rag Doll!
Yeah..that's it...Rag Doll!
She was in Red...(either that or she was sunburned).

Go ahead...whip me some more!
Gee B'rer Fox...don't put me in that briar patch!!!

O

OJsGuilty

When is the next sleep over? In my next life I wanna be a pillow, so when the pillow fight starts I'll be in heaven.:smile: