Speaking of MP3U.com

tater

Anyone know about this peer to peer site? I'm looking for a new one for muzak so the RHIA nazis won't have my azz in a sling. I was going to pay for Napster but it says my computer isn't compatible. I have windowsME, and they said it only supports XP and 2000... those tools:duh:. Anyway, this MP3U.com is supposedly $0.97 a month (which I figured I could afford cuz I'm making that kinda cake), but I was wondering if it's a waste of time or not. TIA :biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by tater
Anyone know about this peer to peer site? I'm looking for a new one for muzak so the RHIA nazis won't have my azz in a sling. I was going to pay for Napster but it says my computer isn't compatible. I have windowsME, and they said it only supports XP and 2000... those tools:duh:. Anyway, this MP3U.com is supposedly $0.97 a month (which I figured I could afford cuz I'm making that kinda cake), but I was wondering if it's a waste of time or not. TIA :biggrin:
subscribe to a news service ala http://www.giganews.com download a newsreader and.. there ya go..

Usenet is the way to go...Well its one way to go.. There is always IRC.

tater

Originally posted by RoseRed
Shouldn't you be watching this? :lol:
My direcTV is down otherwise I'd be on it like a West Texas duststorm. :cussing:

Did they put 'em in a bucket when they were done cutting them off? Did they show it? Did it look like a pot of stew. Come on, keep me posted :lmao:

My shiznit better be workin tomorrow night though for Simple Life :bawl:

tater

Re: Re: Speaking of MP3U.com

Originally posted by mainman
subscribe to a news service ala http://www.giganews.com download a newsreader and.. there ya go..

Usenet is the way to go...Well its one way to go.. There is always IRC.

Thanks dude, I'll give it a looksee. (does that mean you haven't heard of MP3U)?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tater
My direcTV is down otherwise I'd be on it like a West Texas duststorm. :cussing:

Did they put 'em in a bucket when they were done cutting them off? Did they show it? Did it look like a pot of stew. Come on, keep me posted :lmao:

My shiznit better be workin tomorrow night though for Simple Life :bawl:
Ask Cari, she's the one watching. :bubble: