Thank You O'Lord My God.

Z

zuchick

+ In the name of God the Father Son and Holy Spirit, One God Amen.

O'Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, when things unforeseen occur, let me not forget that all cometh down from Thee. Teach me O'Lord to behave sincerely and reasonable toward every member of my family and all other human beings, that I may not cause confusion and sorrow to anyone.

Bestow upon me, my Lord, strength to endure the fatigue of the day and to bear my share in all its passing events. Guide Thou my will and teach me to pray, to believe, to hope, to suffer, to forgive, and to love. Amen.

Through the Intercessions of the Blessed Theotokos and all the Heavenly Saints, do guide and protect us O'Lord from the sin of the world and help us of our Journey.. +Amen

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by zuchick
+ In the name of God the Father Son and Holy Spirit, One God Amen.

O'Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, when things unforeseen occur, let me not forget that all cometh down from Thee. Teach me O'Lord to behave sincerely and reasonable toward every member of my family and all other human beings, that I may not cause confusion and sorrow to anyone.

Bestow upon me, my Lord, strength to endure the fatigue of the day and to bear my share in all its passing events. Guide Thou my will and teach me to pray, to believe, to hope, to suffer, to forgive, and to love. Amen.

Through the Intercessions of the Blessed Theotokos and all the Heavenly Saints, do guide and protect us O'Lord from the sin of the world and help us of our Journey.. +Amen

Can you please say a prayer for Archi?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
Seriously. I try to stay out of the religious forums out of respect for others beliefs. I wish they would respect mine and stop throwing it in every thread they post in.
If we pray for them to stop, do you think it might help?

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by cariblue
Seriously. I try to stay out of the religious forums out of respect for others beliefs. I wish they would respect mine and stop throwing it in every thread they post in.

This reminds me of smoking etiquette. There is a place for everything. It's ok to smoke in the smoking room, but it's not ok to poop in the kitchen. IMHO

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
send him an e-mail and ask him. I bet he misses you.:cheers:
Actually I talked to him on YM about three weeks ago. He even has a cool azz web cam set up! :roflmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99
Actually I talked to him on YM about three weeks ago. He even has a cool azz web cam set up! :roflmao:

Why would you want to look at his azz?

:barf: