Would you like too?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Hey everyone,

As some of you already know- I am part of a 20-Something group with my church and we are getting ready with various ideas/fundraisers for the new year. To basically get to the point on why I am writing - we are doing a fundraiser for valentines days this coming february. We are going to be doing a cookbook.

Every type of food from appetizers/hors dourves to desserts . Even drinks, such as mulling ciders, or punches or whatever.

We have come up with a name already- simple but food.
'Cooking for Sweethearts' is what we are calling it.

The reason for me writing- is to ask if you would please help out, by emailing me, or PM'ing me your favorite recipes to donate for this book.

It can be anything from hors dourves to desserts . Everything is welcome. Also- we are asking that if it was the first meal, or favorite meal of your 'sweetheart', or one of family member- one that was passed down- to write a short paragraph story to go along with your recipe.(the short story part is not mandetory- and we would just love to have the recipe if that is all you have). You will be given full credit for this recipe. I would appreciate any help we can get.

We have gotten a few submissions and we are also getting ready to put an ad in the various area's of publishings in the church. As said before- we are in need of all the help we can get- since this is our first fundriaser.

So please email me, or pm me with your recipes. Thanks everyone for your help- and obviously I knew I could count on you all and that is why I wrote about this.

I have gotten a few submissions already....make sure to email me with your real name and city and state, so I can give the correct credit)

I will let you know the prices of the book for everyone who would like to purchase, one when we get the total price from the printer.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :dance:

Last edited:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by migtig
WC - let me see what I have at home - I got both my grandmother and greatgrandmother's cookbooks and they were both read like diary's. If there is anything appropriate in them, I will send them your way.

Thanks migster! That is great!!! And yes- those recipes would be awesome to see!