Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Someone who posts on here!!!

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
K

Kain99

Well I voted for snakes but the thing that really scares me the most is living life alone without loving deeply, freely ,passionionately, infinitely.

BuddyLee

Football addict
im afraid

well im afraid of big a$$ dogs that might bite me and rejection and also waking up to see a ghost just staring at me from my bedside. :biggrin:

Z

zuchick

What Scares me the Most... Ghosts.

People tell me it ain't the dead that should hurt, but the living.. The living I can usually keep an eye on them, but the dead? .:twitch:

Snakes, spiders and other varmits don't bother me, but footsteps when ain't no one around or voices in the walls. Now that really gives me the chills.

You'll never catch me in a graveyard after dark and even in the daytime, I'll break my neck to avoid stepping on a grave.. Don't want no haints coming after me. :biggrin:

Yes I still believe in St Nicholas and the Easter Bunny because they are real. The Tooth fairy though is another topic. :really:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
But there's that chance when you try to step on the spider, it'll jump up and attack you, sending out the secret spider signal to it's buddies hiding in the dark corners and they will all swarm you at once and all that they'll find is your shrivelled up corpse in a giant web cocoon.

Vince

Originally posted by Hello6
But there's that chance when you try to step on the spider, it'll jump up and attack you, sending out the secret spider signal to it's buddies hiding in the dark corners and they will all swarm you at once and all that they'll find is your shrivelled up corpse in a giant web cocoon.

You must have watch that movie "Eight Legged Freaks." I loved it.:biggrin:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I wasn't amused by the eating pets thing they did. Amused by the eating people thing, just can't take a depiction of Fluffy being spider bait. *I am so GHEY*!

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
People. They always wind up doing the worst stuff. Show me the black widow that can keep up with Jeffrey Dahmer, Lee Malvo, John Muhammed, Saddam Hussein, or Hitler. Spiders, snakes, critters are just defending themselves and we're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
:yeahthat:

The evil that people do and their justifications for their actions scare me on a large scale.

That and those durn spiders moving so fast!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Walking into Toot's Bar when the Hell's Angels are holding "Lynch the Pencil-Necked City Dweeb" Night... :lol:

Seriously, public speaking would rank near the top. One of my top fears is having someone lividly angry at me.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Two things...

"Dentist appointment" on the calender followed by my name.

"Fold your tray table up and put your seatback in the upright position"

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by Hello6

I'm soooo glad you didn't post this last night before I went to bed. :twitch:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by tlatchaw
People. They always wind up doing the worst stuff. Show me the black widow that can keep up with Jeffrey Dahmer, Lee Malvo, John Muhammed, Saddam Hussein, or Hitler. Spiders, snakes, critters are just defending themselves and we're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I can agree with that. Somebody here posted a Diary of a Serial Killer and that terrified me the way he targeted and murdered children.