Well it's about time!!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
My daughter is 10 1/2 months. Last night, she got her 1st tooth. She wasn't showing any signs of teething and I was begining to dispair of her ever getting one. (her brothers had teeth before 5 months)

Then this morning, she greeted me with her first recognizable word. My first kid said "Cat" My second said his brother's name. My little girl has to buck the trend. She said, "diaper" :ohwell: (does this mean I can start potty training?:biggrin: )

Dymphna

From IM w/ the hubby

You should start a thread telling everyone that (baby) talked for the first time, and has a tooth.

It's one thing for you guys not to care or notice I posted this, but hubby missed it too :bawl:

Pete

Repete
Re: Speaking of our adorable children...

Originally posted by huntr1

Ain't they just the cutest kids you ever seen?

Hmmm funny, the middle one looks like you, the oldest looks like your wife and the little one looks like JH. :confused:

Last edited:
J

justhangn

Re: Speaking of our adorable children...

Originally posted by huntr1
Ain't they just the cutest kids you ever seen?

Cute kids...............I see they got their looks from mommy and daddy........can you believe the service that mailman gives?? :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Speaking of our adorable children...

Originally posted by Pete
Hmmm funny, the middle one looks like you, the oldest looks like your wife and the little one looks like JH. :confused:
It's the lack of hair & vertically challenged thing.

Re: Re: Speaking of our adorable children...

Originally posted by justhangn
Cute kids...............I see they got their looks from mommy and daddy........can you believe the service that mailman gives?? :lmao:
Get it right. First 2 was the trashman in Frederick (I understand he was a hottie).

Dymphna

Please remove the picture. I'd rather not have our children all over the internet.

Those of you who quoted it, I'd appreciate it if you could take it out too.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by cmcdanal
Please remove the picture. I'd rather not have our children all over the internet.

:yay:

done. Sorry.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
My kid is missing one of his bottom baby teeth. He's got the two center ones but is missing the one just left of the center one's. I'm hoping he'll have a permanent tooth for it. :confused:

Dymphna

Originally posted by pixiegirl
My kid is missing one of his bottom baby teeth. He's got the two center ones but is missing the one just left of the center one's. I'm hoping he'll have a permanent tooth for it. :confused:
Have you taken him to see a dentist? He may need a spacer to make sure there will be enough room for the permenant tooth when it comes it. Otherwise it will probably be really crooked, maybe even come in behind the other teeth.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Have you taken him to see a dentist? He may need a spacer to make sure there will be enough room for the permenant tooth when it comes it. Otherwise it will probably be really crooked, maybe even come in behind the other teeth.

I'm going to as soon as I get my new insurance cards.

Z

zuchick

My daughter is 10 1/2 months. Last night, she got her 1st tooth. She wasn't showing any signs of teething and I was begining to dispair of her ever getting one. (her brothers had teeth before 5 months)

Then this morning, she greeted me with her first recognizable word. My first kid said "Cat" My second said his brother's name. My little girl has to buck the trend. She said, "diaper" :ohwell: (does this mean I can start potty training?:biggrin: )

God Bless her Little Heart.. My youngest granddaughter born Feb.10 this year has 3 teeth I think and I carry my teeth in my pocket just incase. :biggrin:

I went to school with a boy who was born with a full set of canine teeth and this was during the times when you were more apt to see ladies breast feeding then bottle feeding.. Poor mother of that youngin