Modern Warfare 2 Care package glitching

Pete

Repete
Anyone experienced this? Evidently there is a glitch that if you get a care package, you can climb on top of something, switch to the grenade jump over while pressing the D pad left twice and when you throw the marker grenade it will give you another one. Unlimited care packages. If it happens to be something good like AC 130, chopper or harrier strike you can decimate everyone.

Boy was complaining about it the other night. I blew it off thinking it was his imagination. He got so mad he stopped playing and said "You cannot play, there are non stop choppers, chopper gunners, AC 130's.

So the other night he called me in because he was in a game someone was doing it. Attack helicopter after helicopter. He ran around and found the guy doing it. Hid and watched him. Throw marker, claim it, climb onto a box, jumped off while changing weapons, throw another marker.

Cheaters suck.

thurley42

HY;FR
i got caught up in one of those games. guy got 3 AC-130's in a row. It sucked.

I've gotten 3 AC-130s without cheating in a game more than once..:shrug:

I found a guy doing that last week....I went into my "Stealth" set up and just followed him around and kept killing him the whole game...he got mad after the third or fourth time i knifed him and quit.

Pete

Repete
After dozens of ruined games from this glitch Boy has gotten pissed and now he reports them for doing it, even those on his own team.

thurley42

HY;FR
This glitch has ruined the game... I kill them if they do it on my team... I play lots of Hardcore.

I started playing Hardcore this past weekend.....I prestiged and had to complete the challenge....I like it alot better...but then you get jerks who think it is funny to kill their own team so you have to back out and take a loss....

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Anyone experienced this? Evidently there is a glitch that if you get a care package, you can climb on top of something, switch to the grenade jump over while pressing the D pad left twice and when you throw the marker grenade it will give you another one. Unlimited care packages. If it happens to be something good like AC 130, chopper or harrier strike you can decimate everyone.

Boy was complaining about it the other night. I blew it off thinking it was his imagination. He got so mad he stopped playing and said "You cannot play, there are non stop choppers, chopper gunners, AC 130's.

So the other night he called me in because he was in a game someone was doing it. Attack helicopter after helicopter. He ran around and found the guy doing it. Hid and watched him. Throw marker, claim it, climb onto a box, jumped off while changing weapons, throw another marker.

Cheaters suck.

Is this for PS3?

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
After dozens of ruined games from this glitch Boy has gotten pissed and now he reports them for doing it, even those on his own team.

That's what people should do. Tell him to use claymores, newb tubes, Danger Close Pro, One Man Army Pro and Ninja Pro. Use lots of hovering aircraft. PS Don't forget to keep refilling your ammo using One Man Army Pro.

LordStanley

I know nothing
I played several games last night. Ive never seen so many emeny care packages, Air Strikes and EMPs in the same game. At one point the sky was so clutterd, I couldnt even call in my Harrier strike that I got fair and Square.

cheaters suck!!!

Peter Forsberg

I played several games last night. Ive never seen so many emeny care packages, Air Strikes and EMPs in the same game. At one point the sky was so clutterd, I couldnt even call in my Harrier strike that I got fair and Square.

cheaters suck!!!
The glitch was patched today.

BuddyLee

Football addict
That's what people should do. Tell him to use claymores, newb tubes, Danger Close Pro, One Man Army Pro and Ninja Pro. Use lots of hovering aircraft. PS Don't forget to keep refilling your ammo using One Man Army Pro.
Sounds like a pussy noob class.

BuddyLee

Football addict
The glitch was patched today.
Not exactly. They found another way except with a far worse outcome.

Emergency air drop glitch. One after another and another and another. You'll never get rid of the cheaters. Just gotta learn to beat them.

Look out for nuke boosters as well. You'll see one guy on the outskirts of the map with his buddy who happens to be on the other team. His friend has a tac insertion, so he kills his friend over and over until he acquires a nuke. Cheap.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I love using Newb Toobs, I laugh at the people that get all bent out of shape over it.
I don't get bent out of shape, I'll just go back and kill the goober. It's a rookie weapon in the field though. All you have to do is point, click and pray. For that reason I don't ever use them. I'd rather be a better shot.

Mojo

Not exactly. They found another way except a far worse outcome.

Emergency air drop glitch. One after another and another and another. You'll never get rid of the cheaters. Just gotta learn to beat them.

Look out for nuke boosters as well. You'll see one guy on the outskirts of the map with his buddy who happens to be on the other team. His friend has a tac insertion, so he kills his friend over and over until he acquires a nuke. Cheap.

That's the one cheat that does piss me off. I never catch it until the end of the game. Then I cuss those little 12 year old bastards out :lol: