Calvert Gun Auction rescheduled

oldbuffalo

The Chesapeake auction house in St. Leonard was supposed to have another gun auction this Sunday, Feb. 14, but it has been postponed to Sunday, March 7. There's a list of pictures of guns that have been consigned already on their website. Lots of new in box handguns from a former gun shop. They told me more guns and ammo were due to arrive but people couldn't get in because of the bad weather. They will be accepting consignments for the next couple of weeks.

dustin

UAIOE
if i was in the market for a handgun i definately would be checking it out...

that Belgian blackpowder and the Kahr .40 have my interest

oldbuffalo

What show is this? I know there is one at the equestrian center next weekend.

The Nation's Gun Show is at the Dulles expo center this weekend, Fri-Sun. I usually go but not this time. I doubt if as many dealers could make it. Many travel quite a ways to get there. One guy who sells reloads in rare calibers drives up from FL. Not sure if he's there. Also, parking is bad there on normal days. Must be much worse now with all the snow piles in the parking lot. If anyone goes, let us know how it was. It's open Sunday. I've found it's a better place to buy ammo and parts than guns, which are over-priced. I've always done better at auctions.